What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired UPair G10 4K Drone

Expired Due to no activity

Wiredworm

Registered
I've got a brand new UPair G10 4K Drone which has been opened and taken out of the box but not yet flown or used. I plan to simply power it up and make sure it works (minus props) and then i'll be selling it on because to be honest I doubt i'll get much use from it and I could really do with the cash right now due to having a few expensive months coming up.

It's obviously not as advanced as something like a DJI Phantom but for the money it's got a fair few features including a remote with in-built display, 4k camera with SD card slot and a return to base feature when the battery is low or connection to the remote is lost.

They seem to be selling on Amazon at the moment for £339. I'd be happy to let it go for £270 or best offer. I'll cover the postage within that price too.

More details: https://www.amazon.co.uk/UPair-Quadcopter-Camera-Monitor,2-4G-Controller/dp/B01LQ4ZEGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504928474&sr=8-1&keywords=upair+one+4k

Thought i'd offer it up here before heading to eBay.

Probably. If someones interested then i'll not be asking questions about what they're using it for. ;-)

Last call on this - if no interest then i'll stick it on eBay later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom