What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2024 - August 16th, 17th & 18th

There is but don't want the hassle of getting taxis if you have a beer and going back and forth

Missing out on the hotel made my mind up I'm out for 2024

In the same boat with travel but I had caught wind of it this time early doors. Leave it for someone else that hopefully hasn't been before.

Does make you wonder that back early in 2010s it can't have been that popular, it was easy I think at any point to get a spot there from what I can remember of it anyway.

Need a bigger boat but it's one of the best for neutral travel.

Rooms now available to book at The Mercure in Daventry.

Please note, this is the weekend BEFORE the bank holiday weekend.

And before you ask, call the hotel direct on 01327 307000 Option 2 - Monday to Friday between 9am & 5pm - Lydia isn't working there anymore. You can speak to Jasmine.

Please, no chatter. All the focus is now currently on The UK Open. This post is here only to let you know you can book your room.

All the costs have gone up yet again including the bedroom costs. They are £71.50 single B&B or £81.50 double/twin
Anyone cancel please pm me

Just called and I'm 12th on the waiting list. Shame as not sure what I'll do as I'd love to bring my homebrew build progress but doubt I will be if I can't get a room.

Stayed in the golf hotel down the road this year and it wasn't great, so ideally want to avoid that this year.

I have booked a Twin room again…. Hoping they don’t cock it up this time…

So should have a spare bed Fri & Sat night.. and spare breakfast Sat & Sunday morning..

Feel free to ask @Calimori what I was like as a room mate..

Rooms went up last week of September..
so it’s been at least 2, if not 3 weeks.

The reservation desk was inundated and I had to call back on the Monday…

Cracking event and I’m sure, will only get bigger and better

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

On advice from my legal and mental health team I will only comment on the following with regards to my experience of sharing a room with Dave Bishop.
Seriously, Dave was a gent. He spoke to me on the phone before and met me in reception when I arrived. Sadly, our twin bed room had been turned into a double and they fixed it with a camp bed. I tried it first, then Dave offered to try it and stayed in it for the rest of the night. Both agreed it was a terrible thing to sleep on. We got up after not enough sleep and had breakfast together.

I would have arranged to stay with Dave again but enjoyed the event so much, that I somehow convinced my wife and kid to be more involved so have booked a 'family' room.

Got tickets via the site and found a hotel close via bookings.com - Still a few deals out there. Haven't been before but cant wait !!

Can anyone recommend a good hotel nearby? I’m after two twin rooms and looks like the Mercury has a waiting list

Stayed here few years ago, was reasonably priced, with decent breakfast, just outside daventry

Attachments

• IMG_5876.png
    IMG_5876.png
    738.4 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom