What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2024 - August 16th, 17th & 18th

Booked. :cool: Friday, Sat and Sunday nights

I think I'm too old to be ****d packing up & going home on sun afternoon, or maybe i just like eating pizza in the bar and getting in trouble :) haha

It’s a shame the hotel can’t get organised enough to be proactive - eg contact all guests who stayed during this years pinfest asking if they want to rebook. i guess they don’t have the IT system feature to automatically do that.
Yes that would be handy

It’s a shame the hotel can’t get organised enough to be proactive - eg contact all guests who stayed during this years pinfest asking if they want to rebook. i guess they don’t have the IT system feature to automatically do that.

Great idea Alan, but unfortunately you are being logical and intelligent, neither of which feature at the mercure daventry!!!

They still insist on a manual booking form in word 1997 format ffs...

Great idea Alan, but unfortunately you are being logical and intelligent, neither of which feature at the mercure daventry!!!

They still insist on a manual booking form in word 1997 format ffs...
😂At least its not hardcopy, when Lloyds took over MBNA from Bank of America multiple process had to revert to hardcopy which had been automated digital processes since inception...madness

😂At least its not hardcopy, when Lloyds took over MBNA from Bank of America multiple process had to revert to hardcopy which had been automated digital processes since inception...madness
oh god... i'm having flashbacks to my old 'integration' job now, shudder..

'paperless world' .....

All booked, for 3 nights, had to pay hotel standard rate for Thursday as pinfest allocation used up.
Wasn't aware they had an allocated number of rooms for the Thursday and don't suppose many others do either 😬

The rooms have been on sale for just over a week and the results are…..

Friday - 7 rooms left
Saturday - Sold out!

Absolutely crazy!

They’ve also confirmed to me that they’ll honour the pinfest rate for all Thursday night bookings! Get your stay extended!

The rooms have been on sale for just over a week and the results are…..

Friday - 7 rooms left
Saturday - Sold out!

Absolutely crazy!

They’ve also confirmed to me that they’ll honour the pinfest rate for all Thursday night bookings! Get your stay extended!
Not sure any Irish got rooms so might be a pinfest with out your Irish brothers

Because of treatment I didn’t book this year at the venue, and of course things went my way. I booked elsewhere which was only 10 minutes away. This year I booked and plan to be there with a bit of luck on my side.

Been away on holiday, not had time to book rooms ☹️ Now about to get stuck away with work for a month with very limited internet, or pay $30 for 3gig with dial up speed ☹️

@Buddinblack Gonna have to look to hire a massive Winnebago that sleeps 10 😂

Only just seen this so too slow booking... #8 on the waiting list! :eek:

I missed booking the hotel... On the waiting list now!

When do VIP tickets go on sale? Don't want to be missing that one haha!

Back
Top Bottom