What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKCS 2018

UKCS finals are going to be on 24th Feb at Tilt in Birmingham.

We are running it alongside Matt's shine tournament so there will be something for people to do before they have to play their UKCS games, or if they get knocked out of UKCS early.

Games being used will be decided nearer the time, and emails will go out to those who have qualified once we have the final standings.

Yeah, it's bound to affect some people, myself included, as I had hoped to go on the Dutch weekend, so I'll have to scrap going on that, but it's virtually impossible to find a date that doesn't clash with something unfortunately.

How many people in the top 20 is this going to affect? The finals will be a bit spoiled if half the qualifiers aren't able to play.

I'm not sure who is going to the dutch trip, so a bit difficult to say for sure until I send the emails out inviting people to come to UKCS finals.

Once the results for Neil's comp are showing then the xls can be updated and then we can see who is affected.

It usually goes down to about 30th place before the 20 spots are filled anyway so I don't think it will make too much difference.

Just one thing the TGp for December 2 Remember is wrong and will be fixed within next 24 hours. Not sure if this affects the outcome but thought I’d post to warn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Will do but will be marginal and be very surprised if has any effect on overall positions but appreciate the heads up.

Will do but will be marginal and be very surprised if has any effect on overall positions but appreciate the heads up.
Does TGP affect UKCS at all? I thought it just factored in players' ranking and ratings from IPFA.

Cheers though Greg - not sure how this has hapened, mind - will be printing a screen**** and getting it framed! :eek::hmm:o_O

No you're right TGP does not affect UKCS points, just player rating and ranking.

Yeah well done Nick a great year, beat me by 8 points you git! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom