What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKCS 2018

With a few comps announced recently, here's the latest schedule of upcoming comps for the rest of the year:

Attachments

• Uk comps 2018.xlsx
    10.4 KB · Views: 50
Hi @robotgreg can you check something for me on Not Another Birthday Tournament please? It looks like you didn't give me a score on the Sunday comp when I actually came second. I could be misreading it but that's what it looks like to me. Actually looking at it now I think you gave my points to my namesake Mr Slow...

Last edited:
When did the UKCS move to best 9 events? Also, 4th and 5th seem to be in the wrong order.

where is the final hosted? I'd be happy to host it at mine.

Cheers,
Neil.

Think it's due to be north this year, IIRC it is supposed to alternate north(ish)/south each year subject to suitable venue.

Yeah, last year was South at flip out. The year before was at David Dutton's I believe so looking for a Midlands venue this year and then a northern venue the year after before we head back down south, but appreciate the offer Neil.

I thought you were back in the rankings?
I am (I was only out for the month around the UK Open), but if you remove yourself from the rankings for just a single day (suppress yourself) you're apparently not eligible for any IFPA series tournaments for that calendar year.

However if you've NEVER registered with the IFPA you are fine.:rolleyes:

I am (I was only out for the month around the UK Open), but if you remove yourself from the rankings for just a single day (suppress yourself) you're apparently not eligible for any IFPA series tournaments for that calendar year.

However if you've NEVER registered with the IFPA you are fine.:rolleyes:

You should remove yourself again to protest that crazy talk! - [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With just 2 events to go as below, here's the latest standings

15-16 Dec Festive Pinball Gathering Special When Lit Salisbury
30 Dec End of December Domino Arcade Woking

Attachments

• UKCS 2018.xlsx
    157.5 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom