What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

twilight zone

vr46

Registered
hi all.can anybody give me a clue on how i take off the gumball from my tz as i have to change the geneva switch and there is no room to put nuts on rhe switch with gumball in place,thanks dean.

Is the switch def not working ? I only ask as it’s not uncommon on TZ to get the Geneva Switch error come up when in fact it’s fine . I can’t remember the exact reason for this . 🤷‍♀️

Anyway removing gumball machine guide , lifted from Pinwiki ……

Remove GumBall Machine -
This is described on page 1-54 of the manual, but it is not so easy to do, so here's revised instructions courtesy the clever folks on RGP.
  1. Lift playfield and remove rear wood panel from machine - 5 wood screws.
    Note, on my machine I had to move the divertor that sends balls to the gumball VUK so I could access the middle screw.
    When all 5 screws are removed, the panel will fall into the machine, so, if you don't want it to fall, hold on to it.
  2. Remove plastic (xxx-6-sp) on right side of gumball.
  3. Remove 3 level plastic on left side of gumball. Since the back is no longer in the way, twist it up and back to remove.
  4. Remove 2 hex head wood screws from the VUK wireform.
  5. Remove 3 hex head wood screws from the gumball machine.
  6. Remove the VUK wireform from the gumball machine - pull up and back.
  7. Remove gumball machine - twist sideways and lift up at rear.
  8. Attach wireform to gumball machine when replacing it.

Back
Top Bottom