What's new

tron pinball 5volt power supply to mods

jagman

Site Supporter
hi guys, need some advise please , I have a tron pro which has a load of mods on it but didn`t have the tron arcade cab mod, so bought one of those and went to fit it today, however where you plug this mod into the spare 5 volt ,6 pin connector in the backbox, there was 2x2 wires in the block just wound together in 2 pairs just pushed in ( no connector pins) this powered up the pair of light cycles, (lighting mod ) the white and yellow wires on this mod were twisted together and put in one hole ,and the red and green wires were wound together and put in another hole, I have made a note of where these were and pulled them from the connector block, I have plugged in the arcade cabinet mod into the 5 volt supply and all is well,,,, who ever did this did a excellent job in wiring up the light cycles and routing the wires up to the backbox but then didn`t finish the job !!!!! my question is ,is there such thing as a splitter so I can run both mods on the 5 volt supply in the backbox ? , or is it best to re route the light cycle mod wires from the backbox to the spare 5 volt supply near the coin door and wire them up properly to a 3 pin connector?,,,,or can it be simple as wire up to croc clips and connect to general illumination bulb?,,i`m no electrician so the easier the better for me,,,thanks in advance, mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom