What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tron pinball 5volt power supply to mods

jagman

Site Supporter
hi guys, need some advise please , I have a tron pro which has a load of mods on it but didn`t have the tron arcade cab mod, so bought one of those and went to fit it today, however where you plug this mod into the spare 5 volt ,6 pin connector in the backbox, there was 2x2 wires in the block just wound together in 2 pairs just pushed in ( no connector pins) this powered up the pair of light cycles, (lighting mod ) the white and yellow wires on this mod were twisted together and put in one hole ,and the red and green wires were wound together and put in another hole, I have made a note of where these were and pulled them from the connector block, I have plugged in the arcade cabinet mod into the 5 volt supply and all is well,,,, who ever did this did a excellent job in wiring up the light cycles and routing the wires up to the backbox but then didn`t finish the job !!!!! my question is ,is there such thing as a splitter so I can run both mods on the 5 volt supply in the backbox ? , or is it best to re route the light cycle mod wires from the backbox to the spare 5 volt supply near the coin door and wire them up properly to a 3 pin connector?,,,,or can it be simple as wire up to croc clips and connect to general illumination bulb?,,i`m no electrician so the easier the better for me,,,thanks in advance, mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom