What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired TOTAN

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Phil has pictures to compare against.

To be honest, I could easily identify my past machines based on printing errors and cabinet wear and backglass damage, assuming they hadn't been restored.

Mike, if you tell me who sold it to you, its their door I will be knocking on... until that point, its yours... all it takes is a name. They may have bought it in good faith, the person behind them the same, however, the fact is THAT GAME IS STOLEN PROPERTY.

I want it back, or someones family jewels... either is ok.

I emailed you straight back earlier this evening Phil. I'll do everything I can as an innocent party in this to help you get to the bottom of this.

If its ebay surely you can request the funds to be returned, Phil gets the TOTAN back and the dick who nicked it gets bummed by the fuzz.

Thank you. You know, the person you suggested was one of the 3 people I originally suspected.

Seems to be a lot of 5hit flying around on this for sale listing, lets all just calm down until we are 100% sure and everything checks out, popcorn time again, if it's nicked then it will go back to the rightful owner.

Most interesting thread around. Anyway it shows how small the pinball world is. It doesn't take long for things to reappear. And it isn't that difficult to trace the tail.

No drama

Dreads won it on eBay then sold it to Tyke. Bloke who sold it on eBay likely stole it from the warehouse.

Seems to be a lot of 5hit flying around on this for sale listing, lets all just calm down until we are 100% sure and everything checks out, popcorn time again, if it's nicked then it will go back to the rightful owner.

Agreed.

Personally i think it best in the meantime to close this thread until something is resolved. If Legit then Tyke is more than welcome to re-advertise. Just dont want anyone getting in trouble for their comments on what could potentially be a serious legal matter.

If anyone has any more info, I would suggest a PM to @philpalmer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom