Expired TOTAN

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
A rare beast up for sale, this was to be my winter project but its not to be now. It has been work shopped, new rubbers, full led conversion, flipper rebuild and plays great. Bright DMD and original un hacked boards.

Cabinet is in great shape but does have faded artwork. Play field is players condition with wear around the magnets, it had been my intention to replace the play field and artwork to mint the cab.

I've got some brand new mods I have acquired I will throw in like the chest mod, unreleased sword mod and a few others.

Cab is priced at £3700

I do have a brand new boxed play field from CPR in my possession, I can let this go with the cab for £600

More pics on request

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_42_zpswkhlvxj1.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_41_zpsidy1vavi.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_27_zpseuwosetr.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_23_zpsjeufdyg6.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_35_zpsk0j9rgql.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_30_zpsamgkol0m.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_32_zpsf05zhzxs.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_28_zpsunefqikv.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_33_zpsbuxno6lx.jpg

Last edited:
@philpalmer are you sure from the pics this is the one ?
There are some tell tale things like the wear around the bottle top and the chip on the lighting lamp decal.
But I'm sure you know what to look for.

I have pics of the lost one, I am 100% Darren.... it matches exactly in uniquely worn parts.

Mike, if you tell me who sold it to you, its their door I will be knocking on... until that point, its yours... all it takes is a name. They may have bought it in good faith, the person behind them the same, however, the fact is THAT GAME IS STOLEN PROPERTY.

I want it back, or someones family jewels... either is ok.

sorry dude, everyone is innocent until proven otherwise, it was wrong of me to throw stones.
i'm just intrigued to the chain, pinball rustlers come along very rarely

It didn't take long to resurface. The original story is dated sept 2015. The trail is still warm and Phil is following it.

The game was actually taken at some point from Hadfields warehouse early part of this year or very late last year, but it was only discovered missing September.

Someone could have stored it for 6 months thinking they got away with it then sold it a few times... that someone is very stupid on such a rare and uniquely worn game.

It was a customers property as it was originally in for repair. That repair turned into long term storage at Hadfields while he did a games room up, that turned into 16 months storage and the game was accounted for autumn last year but not since.

I gave it to Tyke, check your messages for all the info you need on this machine, it was won on ebay legit, you have been supplied with the sellers address, you know who to phone tomorrow, I will be giving them a call too and will be contacting the police myself if there is any evidence that it is bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom