What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top Earner on Location

Parallax Digital

Site Supporter
Have a bit of data on this now and you might be surprised....

Rush Pro has been the top earner now for a few months with Bond Pro a close second

These are general player locations and not purist ones - ie bars - but I was surprised given the theme, but not, given the gameplay - I love the game

Out of them two, my money would be staying in my pocket! I thought both were terrible.

What is in the line up, just those two?

Funnily enough, I heard that Bond didn't do too well in Retroids.

I did play it on Thursday and really enjoyed it.

Have a bit of data on this now and you might be surprised....

Rush Pro has been the top earner now for a few months with Bond Pro a close second

These are general player locations and not purist ones - ie bars - but I was surprised given the theme, but not, given the gameplay - I love the game
It's a game that does work without the sound, in fact it's better, perhaps that's a factor? If your playing guns and roses you want or except to hear the music load. 95% have never heard of rush, I certainly hadn't and after hearing the machine don't want to hear them again🙄 so wouldn't probably care that you can't here it.
Bond doesn't surprise me at all, killer theme, never played it but would like n a bar sink pounds into it, (before owning pinball and not really knowing a good or bad game)

One thing you can guarantee though, there'll be at least one person in your favourite band who has Rush as their favourite band.

Looking forward to an evening with Geddy next week.

I doubt it rush have had zero UK numbers, zero UK top tens and zero UK number 1 albums,there a bit like comparing popular niche American country artists with UK music taste mostly zero interest 😜 now I'm sure there a couple of people on here that rush is the best band on the universe and that the the general UK public is wrong. Music is an opinion no real right or wrong answer, but I would take east 17 over them any day.😜🙄🤣. 1 UK number one, 11 top ten hits and 1 number one album, bring on the east 17 pinball machine, with a stay another day multiple ball🤣

To be fair, I'd be so disappointed to find out that anyone in East 17 got any inspiration or ideas on music and admitted to listening to Rush 🤣🤣

He told me the other day he got inspired to write stay another day by listening to new world man, in the pie and mash shop

Is that the lad who ate so many potatoes he ran himself over with his own car?

Is that the lad who ate so many potatoes he ran himself over with his own car?
No, Tony Mortimer is the song writer who is actually a trained musician. The guy who ran himself over was Brian Harvey.

Last edited:
Mando's a surprise there. Not played it myself yet but I hear mixed reviews.
Don’t underestimate the wild popularity of anything Star Wars. Anecdotally Mando also seems to be the most popular machine at my local barcade where it sits beside a GZ and a Foo Fighters which are both in better condition, and IMO superior pinballs

Its a very recognisable theme, even for those that don't watch the series, everyone knows baby Yoda.
Its also easy to jump on and start playing, there are deeper layers with multipliers and power ups etc, but if you only know......

Centre shot for multiball
Ramps then scoop starts modes

That's enough to start working through the game and progress is clearly indicated in the middle.

Its a very recognisable theme, even for those that don't watch the series, everyone knows baby Yoda.
Its also easy to jump on and start playing, there are deeper layers with multipliers and power ups etc, but if you only know......

Centre shot for multiball
Ramps then scoop starts modes

That's enough to start working through the game and progress is clearly indicated in the middle.
Oops, I don't know baby yoda 😁

I cant see anything wrong with Rush on a single site as its an enjoyable game but at Electric Circus it had too much competition. On the second week it was 14th top earner (behind Eight Ball Deluxe for example) . Mando did badly as well but it was sat next to Star Wars (despite Mando being a better game IMHO) . The best perfoming game we had was Godzilla but Simpsons Party was consistant over 3 years. I hate to admit but Ghostbusters also did well but I never liked it as too "mean" . Arcade layout is important. the game nearest the entrance has an advantage whilst the games at the back have to be hunted down so to speak! Theme is very important but when you only have one pinball in a site I think any modern screen game will grab attention. If I was offered a good performing single site , say a student bar , my first choice would be Deadpool. Great game for hardcore and novices , bright approachable with humour and not too much go to go wrong ! 2 flipper Stern games for the win!

Back
Top Bottom