What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Time Machine (Data East)

lukewells

Registered
I know its not a leap year! But I need to create space, so it's a rare occasion, but I am looking to sell a machine

I've had the machine about 3 years or more, I fixed it up and got it working when I first got it, and it's been working and playable since. If I remember, I rebuilt the flippers and replaced the coils (which is about £70 of parts there alone)

There are about £150 worth of LEDs installed

In "as is" condition, it needs a good clean, new rubbers, a couple of intermittent switches replaced (inner ramp and VUK trough) and the centre of the entrance to the ramp is damaged, so a custom protector needs making, and the post in front needs firmly bolting through the playfield. Also I think there are a handful of bulbs on the playfield not yet swapped over to LED.

I'm looking for £800 as is, or £1000 if you want it workshopped.

It's available for sale for a couple of weeks, then it will be going out on a long term loan, if it doesn't sell.

Here are a couple of pics so you get the idea, if anyone is serious about buying, I will take loads more pics.

20170826_182727 (Medium).jpg

20170826_182737 (Medium).jpg

20170826_182800 (Medium).jpg

Shame it isn't going to end before Saturday @lmtc - would have popped down with you to collect :)

Yes it's the same one. I forgot to mention the LEDs in the eBay listing. :rolleyes:
Great game but a pain when trying to write scores down in tournaments so I'm selling it. :(

Yes it's the same one. I forgot to mention the LEDs in the eBay listing. :rolleyes:
Great game but a pain when trying to write scores down in tournaments so I'm selling it. :(
Thanks for that info,should i have a bid is it ok to arrange Martin to collect? (after payment of course) as i know he is sometimes quick or sometimes slow depending on what he is upto

Martin is due shortly so yes he can collect! Happy to wait if he's taking his time... Spoke to him yesterday as it happens.

Back
Top Bottom