What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Time Machine (DE)

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Not had this machine that long and it was on my want to own list forever. Sadly I need funds and space for other projects and its last in first out.

In my short time I have replaced and fixed all the switch errors, sorted the ramp entrance post and tweaked the ramp divider which had tape on it. I have also replaced a few more bulbs and given it a good clean and polish.

Its a great fun family game with an awesome sound track and it all fully works including the cool chime unit, I will be sad to see it go but have nothing else I want to sell at the moment.

Pics in the original sales thread below taken by Luke

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/time-machine-data-east.37443/

£900

Last edited:
Its bewildering why de put real chimes in this game but not Tommy!

The idea of Time Machine is you move the pin back by decades from 1980s (when it was made) to 1970s, 1960s and finally 1950s. Each stage has music and call-outs from that era. When you get to the 50's it starts to behave like an EM. A knocker and real chime box kick in and the digital display tries (not well) to simulate score reals.

It actually makes a glorious racket!

Back
Top Bottom