What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale The Pinball Parts chat

How about the flaming speaker lights? I fancy a set for my Godzilla with the little cityscape that I've seen. Not sure where the best place to source those are? Anybody know? If you can get hold of a set that would be great

Last edited:
I already made some of these for a couple of peeps however they require the stern plates.
I did actually get 50 sets of these plates made but the holes were misplaced so require a rework.
I’ve done a few sets for myself and couple of mates but they just sat here in a big box.

I think you'd do great stocking the rarer items that the other two main UK pin parts stockists don't stock. Already off to a great start with the Titans and Comets.

Personally mods don't do much for me, except for display upgrades, mirror blades or LEDs.
Except maybe speaker lights and similar that go in multiple games. I cant imagine mods for individual games (like mezel mods type things) sell well.

If you find some flipper opto interupters that are really stiff plastic and the blue steel spring for them I'll be all over it. I've got an obsession with flipper buttons feeling firm and I've bought interrupters from four different shops, all different plastic material, some more flexible and others more stiff. But none like the ones in one of my games that give the buttons such a firm feel and make control so much nicer.

(I'm very ocd about flipper button feel😂😂)

I think you'd do great stocking the rarer items that the other two main UK pin parts stockists don't stock. Already off to a great start with the Titans and Comets.

Personally mods don't do much for me, except for display upgrades, mirror blades or LEDs.
Except maybe speaker lights and similar that go in multiple games. I cant imagine mods for individual games (like mezel mods type things) sell well.

If you find some flipper opto interupters that are really stiff plastic and the blue steel spring for them I'll be all over it. I've got an obsession with flipper buttons feeling firm and I've bought interrupters from four different shops, all different plastic material, some more flexible and others more stiff. But none like the ones in one of my games that give the buttons such a firm feel and make control so much nicer.

(I'm very ocd about flipper button feel😂😂)
The flipper parts we are looking into stocking all sorts such as flipper rebuild kits and coils ect so i can definitely look into these

Is that the case with these though? I've had a few colour DMDs in the past and they're great but mega money. Just how much worse is a Pin2DMD really?
They are great!! I have 4 and I love them, as long as you get the correct code for the game you put it in. I have one in TOTAN and STTNG and they look fab

The one thing that's definitely better on colordmds is they're more plug and play and have better support (I assume?).
Pin2dmd is more a home grown community product hence being cheaper.
I think shops can still stock them though? I could do with another 😉

Pin2dmd and colordmd (led version) use IDENTICAL PANELS so they can not possibly be different to look at quality wise.

The quality difference is within the colour files you have to buy.

Some are brilliant famuly guy and AFM are excellent. Whitewater for example is awful!!!

Which boards would people like to see more accessible in the Uk ?

Which electronic parts also would be useful if they were easier to order in the Uk ?

how about stocking some of these ?

CC55C4C5-5AD5-4A4D-9B8E-9206063ED6BA.jpeg

Basic stuff like hex spacer posts and miscellaneous parts that no one really seems to stock over here would always be handy. I had to order a number of hex spacers from the states because no one has them over here, at least not listed on their site, other than Andy who only had 1 in the size required.

Hex spacers, metal posts couldn't find here. Pinballcenter (germany) is closest and their cheap delivery option gets here ok after a couple of weeks. I have had all kinds from them.

Feels like I've been everywhere for parts and have never seen your shop before. You would have been handy for t-nuts m6...

Your shopping cart's buggy though. Try to add items and it clears my cart and replaces with what you add. I nearly gave up there but got it in the end, ship ship....

Thought id bring this thread back to the top to see what people are searching for parts and mods wise

AFM has a colordmd LCD but I don't like the contrast on it. Think real dots are much nicer.
I’ve got the Stumblor XL Pin2DMDs on all my Bally/Williams-era pins, having swapped out ColorDMDs.

The only one that looks significantly worse is AFM. The colorisation just isn’t up to snuff. Otherwise, they’re absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn’t do anything else.

Back
Top Bottom