What's new

The Parts For Sale And Can Bring To Pinfest thread

Globe ended plunger rod £5

Funhouse manual complete original £10

BS Dracula backbox (picture to follow tomorrow) £20

more stuff to follow

PLUNGER ROD.jpgFUNH.jpg

Giant test prints A0 size (841 x 1189 mm 33.1 x 46.8 in) Both on photo quality paper , Batrman 66 is laminated , Deadpool is gloss paper

these are really big as you can see from the two machines it takes to support one!

£30 each or £50 the pair

b66.jpgdp.jpg

I got 7 sets of wooden Feet holders made by manny £10 each or £50 for the lot (inc 2 spare) some need the felt re-glued / replaced.

2 plastic anti glare plastic things that slide in at the bottom of the Back-Box £5 each (sold to poibug)

5 sheets of regular glass - £15each
1 sheet of widebody - £20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Original no fear manual 16
Orinal shadow manual 16
Original mm manual, a bit worn 22

Monster bash side blades artwork £40

2537ffc8239e9619cfd68d916cf7b354.jpg

Monster bash mosh scoop
£20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry wms bally era wpc for Addams,ww, hs2,sttng etc. Some corrosion was cleaned up.I tried changing asic and ram but that was where I stopped.asic and ram are not with board at this price, naturally This was a few years ago.Not looked at it since

I have some spare Stern mirror blades. £50 a set.

Set 1 - Kevlar
Set 2 - Replay
Set 3 - Jazzbouche
Set 4 -MFresh
Set 5 -
Set 6 -

Last edited:
Sorry wms bally era wpc for Addams,ww, hs2,sttng etc. Some corrosion was cleaned up.I tried changing asic and ram but that was where I stopped.asic and ram are not with board at this price, naturally This was a few years ago.Not looked at it since
Ah bugger, cheers for the info. Would have been interested in a Sys11 board of any condition including scrap

@Mfresh I'll take that glass for a fiver donation - got one game with a big scratch down it that would love a replacement.

On that note has anyone got any of the anti-reflective glass for sale?

Back
Top Bottom