What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Parts For Sale And Can Bring To Pinfest thread

Globe ended plunger rod £5

Funhouse manual complete original £10

BS Dracula backbox (picture to follow tomorrow) £20

more stuff to follow

PLUNGER ROD.jpgFUNH.jpg

Giant test prints A0 size (841 x 1189 mm 33.1 x 46.8 in) Both on photo quality paper , Batrman 66 is laminated , Deadpool is gloss paper

these are really big as you can see from the two machines it takes to support one!

£30 each or £50 the pair

b66.jpgdp.jpg

I got 7 sets of wooden Feet holders made by manny £10 each or £50 for the lot (inc 2 spare) some need the felt re-glued / replaced.

2 plastic anti glare plastic things that slide in at the bottom of the Back-Box £5 each (sold to poibug)

5 sheets of regular glass - £15each
1 sheet of widebody - £20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Original no fear manual 16
Orinal shadow manual 16
Original mm manual, a bit worn 22

Monster bash side blades artwork £40

2537ffc8239e9619cfd68d916cf7b354.jpg

Monster bash mosh scoop
£20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry wms bally era wpc for Addams,ww, hs2,sttng etc. Some corrosion was cleaned up.I tried changing asic and ram but that was where I stopped.asic and ram are not with board at this price, naturally This was a few years ago.Not looked at it since

I have some spare Stern mirror blades. £50 a set.

Set 1 - Kevlar
Set 2 - Replay
Set 3 - Jazzbouche
Set 4 -MFresh
Set 5 -
Set 6 -

Last edited:
Sorry wms bally era wpc for Addams,ww, hs2,sttng etc. Some corrosion was cleaned up.I tried changing asic and ram but that was where I stopped.asic and ram are not with board at this price, naturally This was a few years ago.Not looked at it since
Ah bugger, cheers for the info. Would have been interested in a Sys11 board of any condition including scrap

@Mfresh I'll take that glass for a fiver donation - got one game with a big scratch down it that would love a replacement.

On that note has anyone got any of the anti-reflective glass for sale?

Back
Top Bottom