What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I bought it, for £3250. It's definitely a project! Absolutely filthy playfield, needs new rubbers and the Ss were missing from Kiss. Probably other stuff. Boards all seem fine though.

David wants to make it clear that this is nothing to do with him and he thinks I'm an idiot.

But I'm happy, and what a lovely birthday gift for myself!

Attachments

• IMG-20221220-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20221220-WA0013.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 93
So, I bought it, for £3250. It's definitely a project! Absolutely filthy playfield, needs new rubbers and the Ss were missing from Kiss. Probably other stuff. Boards all seem fine though.

David wants to make it clear that this is nothing to do with him and he thinks I'm an idiot.

Good price, where did you find it?

Well done Claire 👍, glad you haggled after seeing the condition, love the ‘modified’ hologram 😂. Told David the worst he can do is say No - turned out for the best judging by your grin 🎉

This Operation Thunder looks lovely 😍

South Park on eBay. Low starting price but no info in the description 🤔
Small world it's my old South park from a few years ago, I know from the Terrance and Philip plus extra figs and the chrome plate Infront of Kenny was in good shape back then, remember it having one small burn mark on middle of pf

Small world it's my old South park from a few years ago, I know from the Terrance and Philip plus extra figs and the chrome plate Infront of Kenny was in good shape back then, remember it having one small burn mark on middle of pf
Omg was 2017! Where has the time gone here's a pic of the wear mark other than that was very nice ronsplotter had done an amazing job on it before I brought it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221225-203617.png
    Screenshot_20221225-203617.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20221225-203546.png
    Screenshot_20221225-203546.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 43
South Park on eBay. Low starting price but no info in the description 🤔
[/QUOTE]

A seller rating of 1.
I'm guessing SCAM

Stellar wars is a rare Steve Ritchie turkey. None of the early Williams wide bodies are any good to be honest. Bally paragon uses the extra space wisely . These games are wider for the sake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom