What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Good evening long story short the wife’s car got stolen early hours Monday morning, upshot I’m losing the garage at some point in the near future so something’s (probably a lot of stuff has got to go)
So what’s a great condition Funhouse worth nowadays? This particular one was once a Chris B special it’s by far the nicest machine I’ve ever owned and probably will!
Negatives wrinkled wear leg protectors go unfortunately slight water damage to bottom but purely a water mark nothing more (dose not effect cab in any way if it was painted you’d never know)
Note this has had a brand new playfield and all the work that goes with it, it does have minor damage where a playfield wire has damaged the playfield but that’s all the damage everything else is fantastic.
It’s in lovely condition and plays great
View attachment 222476View attachment 222477View attachment 222476View attachment 222477View attachment 222478View attachment 222479View attachment 222480View attachment 222481View attachment 222482View attachment 222483View attachment 222484View attachment 222485View attachment 222486View attachment 222487View attachment 222488View attachment 222489View attachment 222490View attachment 222491View attachment 222492View attachment 222493View attachment 222494View attachment 222495View attachment 222496View attachment 222497View attachment 222498View attachment 222499View attachment 222500View attachment 222501View attachment 222502View attachment 222503

There was a mint funhouse restore on Facebook marketplace for weeks at £3500. I think people assumed it was a scam because the description wasn't great and it had reset to German. It was legit though.

Not sure if that helps answer your question or not!

Good evening long story short the wife’s car got stolen early hours Monday morning, upshot I’m losing the garage at some point in the near future so something’s (probably a lot of stuff has got to go)
So what’s a great condition Funhouse worth nowadays? This particular one was once a Chris B special it’s by far the nicest machine I’ve ever owned and probably will!
Negatives wrinkled wear leg protectors go unfortunately slight water damage to bottom but purely a water mark nothing more (dose not effect cab in any way if it was painted you’d never know)
Note this has had a brand new playfield and all the work that goes with it, it does have minor damage where a playfield wire has damaged the playfield but that’s all the damage everything else is fantastic.
It’s in lovely condition and plays great
This one might give you an idea on price.

That FH in my book would need new decals and repair work done to the rear. The wire guide damage looks to be caused by installation which is unfortunate. It also appears to have water damage on the bottom of the cab.

Given the investment in getting it back to scratch I wouldn't think anymore than 3k?

That FH in my book would need new decals and repair work done to the rear. The wire guide damage looks to be caused by installation which is unfortunate. It also appears to have water damage on the bottom of the cab.

Given the investment in getting it back to scratch I wouldn't think anymore than 3k?
Which one ?

Plus not everyone wants a machine ‘restored’ within an inch of its life with the subsequent second mortgage price tag 😁

What do we want ….Players machines !
How do we want them …. At players prices !

Which one ?

Plus not everyone wants a machine ‘restored’ within an inch of its life with the subsequent second mortgage price tag 😁

What do we want ….Players machines !
How do we want them …. At players prices !

No one said you couldn't. However people were linking to other games in better condition. Why pay the same for less?

Good afternoon, could I have a guide price on these 3 games, they are not mine, but could be up for sale soon.
Many Thanks
Screenshot_20230619_163839_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20230619_152146_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20230619_152232_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited:
Whats a Acdc pro going for now?
Asking as i have seen a couple online sitting around £5k for quite a long time now and the one phil listed at 4 sold straight away
Thank you

Can i ask aswell what going rate is for huo walking dead pro with colordmd, speaker inserts/lights and Col plastics protectors
Thanks guys
(No its not mine 🤣)

I am thinking of moving on my MMR. I bought it two years ago from Phill, and is lightly used.As you all know, It’s a great game, and is in great condition. A couple of mods, lighted trolls being one. Whats the thoughts on value?

I am thinking of moving on my MMR. I bought it two years ago from Phill, and is lightly used.As you all know, It’s a great game, and is in great condition. A couple of mods, lighted trolls being one. Whats the thoughts on value?

Your guess is a good as anyone's, but I'm sure you'll get most of your money back if you haven't been messaged already.

Back
Top Bottom