What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

At the trade show , Creech and WH2O were next to each other and I spent nearly all day playing whitewater but remarked that Creech due to the theming was going to be collectable in the future. Double nostalgia for the win.

My husband is the big Creech fan. He says MM and CFTBL are his favourite B/W-era pins, in no particular order. No nostalgia (he never played one in the 90s) - he just likes the flow.

More shots and subways. It's a no brainer for me that FT is the inferior game.

We obviously have a FT and I personally rate it higher than Stern Godzilla.

But that’s just me being perverse… 😈

There was also a nice one a couple of years ago selling for 3k. Wishful thinking I guess 😂

I was negotiating with a forum member for a while who had a recently serviced WH20 but tatty players cabinet and they wouldn't budge from £4750.

Had the same on other pins.

Thing is, they don't sell and just like the JD I picked up, it wasn't for his starting price.

It's all a waiting game. Some will go at the price they want, others won't and go for less.

You just gotta decide how badly you want it.

Had the same on other pins.

Thing is, they don't sell and just like the JD I picked up, it wasn't for his starting price.

It's all a waiting game. Some will go at the price they want, others won't and go for less.

You just gotta decide how badly you want it.

I ended up going further a field and its now in the garage waiting to be set up next week 😊

Just wondering how people would value this all new boards and many other parts. Plays really fast and is rather entertaining for an oldie. Little bit of honest wear on playfield , but it is 43 years old. Yes I know the cab decals are not correct , my choice.

Attachments

• 20220606_210803.jpg
    20220606_210803.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 93
Just wondering how people would value this all new boards and many other parts. Plays really fast and is rather entertaining for an oldie. Little bit of honest wear on playfield , but it is 43 years old. Yes I know the cab decals are not correct , my choice.
Utterly off topic, why are the legs levllers on your shadow at the front set so high?

Also real nice example of the machine it looks mint.

Maybe they just look high compared with the future spa which i have set quite steep , tbh its not something I had noticed .
Maybe it’s the way the decals were put on then as I was comparing to another on a flyer and a pic and there is a black gap above the top of the leg and the blue line but hard to tell from your picture. If the legs are correct the fronts are normally screwed right up.
Maybe the back legs are bolted in low, I have seen pins with 3 mounting holes for legs.

Looks nice and it’s working for you don't worry 😎

A Future Spa posted over 2hrs ago and nobody has yet mentioned that it was to be based on Logans Run and that the pf/backglass are by different artists. We're slipping :p

Maybe it’s the way the decals were put on then as I was comparing to another on a flyer and a pic and there is a black gap above the top of the leg and the blue line but hard to tell from your picture. If the legs are correct the fronts are normally screwed right up.
Maybe the back legs are bolted in low, I have seen pins with 3 mounting holes for legs.

Looks nice and it’s working for you don't worry 😎
When I bought it it came with 3 long legs and one short leg...don't ask. I was given a matching long leg and fitted that so you could well be right. Games plays brilliant way faster than I was expecting so no real concern at the moment. I do plan on getting a nice silver set at some stage though.

Not sure if things are cooling off yet. The Black Hole on eBay is at £1k already with 9 days to go.

I sold a really nice one for £4500 with colour display a few months ago on here for £4590 I think
Pickholder could not sell one good condition with topper for £4300 a bit back so I would say £3500 things are certainly cooling down a bit

3500 for average WITHOUT topper sounds about right. WH20 prob suffers the most if no topper - price diff reflecting that it's an awesome topper and near impossible / very costly to source am original, and subsequently a much harder sell down the line for those that care about such things.

3500 for average WITHOUT topper sounds about right. WH20 prob suffers the most if no topper - price diff reflecting that it's an awesome topper and near impossible / very costly to source am original, and subsequently a much harder sell down the line for those that care about such things.
Does the WhiteWater topper interact with the game?

e.g like FishTales, where it just makes noise for pretty much anything.

Does the WhiteWater topper interact with the game?

e.g like FishTales, where it just makes noise for pretty much anything.

No - just looks awesome with the water effect 😍 Edit --actually maybe it flashes on/off at times.:hmm: I don't think it does though.

The Fish Tales topper that everyone disconnects before they throw the whole thing through the wall ?? That one ??
Thump thump thump ......thump thump......Thump thump thump ......thump thump......Thump thump thump ......thump thump......Aaaaaaaaaaaagh just stop !!!! :rofl:

The Fish Tales topper that everyone disconnects before they throw the whole thing through the wall ?? That one ??
Thump thump thump ......thump thump......Thump thump thump ......thump thump......Thump thump thump ......thump thump......Aaaaaaaaaaaagh just stop !!!! :rofl:
I’ve just built a new replacement one of those :rofl:

No - just looks awesome with the water effect 😍 Edit --actually maybe it flashes on/off at times.:hmm: I don't think it does though.

I don't recall any particular interaction with game play, either.

The top edge of the back box is cut away to house the special waterfall lamps, though, so without the topper it looks rather odd. Worse than Judge Dredd, with two bites taken out for the eagles' feet. And that's a topper which does nothing at all.

Speaking of Fish Tales, did later editions of software have an adjustment for the fish? Early ones didn't, so I had to pull out the return wire for the coil when locations objected to the fish flapping away.

Fear of losing money on a pin which is so important now it seems means a missing topper especially on ft and wh2o is going to knock a LOT of value off.

Back
Top Bottom