What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Very cool looking game but a bit dull to play. Not really sure re: a price as they don't come up for sale very often, maybe up to £800 for a nice one?
Was thinking similar. Most working solid states are 500 all day long now... so 600 - 800?? Based on theme/rarity.

One if those tricky ones to price.As always someone desperate for one may pay more due to rarity.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

hulk is an EM in electronic clothing. very boring but the theme probably pushes its value up. Amazing Spidey just as bland but looks nice

Going rate for decent White Water ?? Haven't seen one for sale for ages

Spookily enough mine will be going up for sale very soon for £2500. I'll probably get the pics done this weekend.

I reckon it's gotta be £2k.

Think that's a little low these days tbh (although I'm going to be selling one so would say that :D). I'd say £2200 to £2500 for a decent one these days.

very good minty one then £2500 to £2800?

For a minter that's way to low. Fully restored WH2O with new playfield, ramps, cab etc is north of £3500 all day long for me, probably over £4K. All IMHO of course :thumbs:

everybody is entitled to their IMHO :D

below was traded no so long ago so probably less than £2300 px taken into consideration

These don't seem to come up for sale that often these days.

The good:

Nice playfield.
New boulders.
New ramp (the one to the right of the lock shot).
Original topper.
Smashing translight.

The not as good:

Couple of marks on the right hand side of the cabinet.
The black plate at the top of the backbox could do with respraying.

Priced at £2300 and could do with it shifting ASAP.

below was traded no so long ago so probably less than £2300 px taken into consideration

:D That was traded with me and is my one that I'll be selling :D Deal was done at £2300 and I've spent some money on mods and stuff which is why it'll be £2500 :thumbs:

Sold mine for 2100 which was in good shape, but needed some love (although I included a load of bits in the sale, new rubber kit and replacement parts). So yeah 2000-2500 is right I'd say.

Spookily enough mine will be going up for sale very soon for £2500. I'll probably get the pics done this weekend.

Think that's a little low these days tbh (although I'm going to be selling one so would say that :D). I'd say £2200 to £2500 for a decent one these days.

For a minter that's way to low. Fully restored WH2O with new playfield, ramps, cab etc is north of £3500 all day long for me, probably over £4K. All IMHO of course :thumbs:
Spot on Chris.
At the moment Whitewater is the game most people want hence the higher price.
Most of the top titles have there day, at the moment in time it's Whitewaters day.

God I can't keep up with pinflation. Sold a whitewater last year for £1700 (I think), bought another for £1800. Was gobsmaked to see a Scared Stiff get offered for around the 3k mark. Spiderman seems to be up and down all the time

God I can't keep up with pinflation. Sold a whitewater last year for £1700 (I think), bought another for £1800. Was gobsmaked to see a Scared Stiff get offered for around the 3k mark. Spiderman seems to be up and down all the time

It's mental

The Whitewater we won on ebay for the Slam raffle prize in 2011 was .........drum roll .......£610 iirc. :D And it was in good shape. I doubt 610 would even get you horror show project WH20 these days :eek:

It's mental

The Whitewater we won on ebay for the Slam raffle prize in 2011 was .........drum roll .......£610 iirc. :D And it was in good shape. I doubt 610 would even get you horror show project WH20 these days :eek:
My POS non worker cost me £800 after getting scammed on eBay :mad:
Nearly there with it now but I hate to think how much I've sunk into it :cuckoo:

whitewater 1500 -1800, but only 1800 if immaculate.

loads made and every fu*&er has one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi,
I have a couple of project pins I would like a valuation monoplane both are probably 7/10

Both are semi non working st the minute but tidy.

DE phantom of the opera complete but untested.
Sega Viper Driver complete with glo balls complete but keeps resetting and some slight acid marks on pcb.

Can I have values as is and also fully working as I could possibly fix them up.

Thanks

Data east alpha numeric games rarely break £1,000. A peachy, well maintained robocop went for mid 900s last week, I would think robo trumps phantom for value due to cult film appeal. I would guess 600 for shabby working phantom, 800 for a peachy one

Depends what state the backglass in, playfield plastics, ramps .... Some parts may be unobtanium for this

Post some photos. You do not get stung 10 per cent plus to sell on here. And there are far less idiots on here than on ebay.

Tz - 2750 to 3000 for a nice one

Apologies but no idea on the sega

I played phantom in the wild back in the early 90s. Nice sounds and backglass but de games like this, simpsons, robocop, checkpoint, mutant turtles etc weren't quite up to the williams titles of the day like whirlwind, funhouse, bk2k etc

Back
Top Bottom