What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What would a HUO Stranger Things Pro with a UV kits and glow rubbers, Joices Wall mod, Arcade sign mod, turned off as its noisy.
It's had a playfield protector on since day one. Speaker LEDs. Cols door plate and sling protectors. Currently 215 play.
I might let mine go as I'm not playing it and it should be loved!
People will hate me for saying this, but don't sell it. I sold mine and constantly regret it.

Good afternoon all my mission is to collect the wide body’s. I have popeye,Star Trek. How much would you estimate I will pay for the last 4 machines I know it will be along wait for Indy 😂 mick

Good afternoon all my mission is to collect the wide body’s. I have popeye,Star Trek. How much would you estimate I will pay for the last 4 machines I know it will be along wait for Indy 😂 mick
Good luck Roy, it's a great feeling when you get them lined up! Sadly prices are mental, you can get all 7 with wanted adverts but TZ and IJ will leave a mark! Both are probably 6k plus these days, maybe cheaper if you're lucky. JD circa 3.5k, DemoMan similar and Roadshow probably similar.

Thanx for the response I was thinking jd next and was thinking the 3k mark for a players condition one so in the right ballpark

Having all the wide body pinball machines in a line up will be a fantastic achievement.

Hi all how much do you think a south park is worth,it's had a full strip down cleaned and polished all new rubbers ,full set of comet leds including flashers,full cliffy set, colour pin2dmd,new stickers on all stand ups, cabinet is in good condition and so is playfield.

Cheers Brian

Hello guys, I have a very nice bsd that I’m looking to move on in the spring. What is a fair price for me (and the buyer!) ?
I’ve been out of the loop for a few years so I’ve lost touch with the value of machines.
They used to be affordable in my day 😆
Here’s a crazy but true story.
Back in the day BSD was never a consideration when I was buying stuff as I thought it Sucked (pun intended) to the point while picking up a super minty pin which I now forget due to the fact I was going through so many.
I was offered a working BSD for free! Yes free, but it would mean me doing a 200mi round trip to collect it as no room.
I declined the offer graciously. Who could have thought it’s probably worth 3k+ now which kinda answers your question depending on condition maybe more.

Given 2 with skill post butchery which we broke for parts . That mist motor assembly which also works with banzai and police force was valuable (£100 plus) even back in the early 2000s

In 2002 I held a tidy one back for Halloween but 4 came on eBay with the same idea flooding the market. I think even the top seller was less than £500 .

Fast forward to 2022 and like a lot of solid WPC games its £3k to £4k though market has cooled a little

Always found the game very atmospheric but too hard for me

I know it’s a sought after pin and I thoroughly enjoyed it at electric circus but £6300.
Is that the going rate or an eBay anomaly?
That's overpriced IMHO (although regardless, if it works the buyer will be happy; one of the best pins ever) - for that money you'd expect it to have a colour dmd, shaker, and not a huge gouge down one side of the back box.
Don't believe one has sold on here for a while, but it's always how much someone is willing to pay/someone wants before they'll let something go.
I've wanted a MET Premium for ages now 🤟🏻

Yet another reason why they should vault this pin but we get the likes of SM and SW for one reason only, sales numbers based on demand of theme.
6300 for a routed pin with cab damage speaks volumes to how in demand this pin really is.

Our machine is vault edition with metal backbox. I thought according to Stern licensed has expired so no more new MET ? Fantastic game but still my second favourite rock pin after ACDC

Our machine is vault edition with metal backbox. I thought according to Stern licensed has expired so no more new MET ? Fantastic game but still my second favourite rock pin after ACDC
Oh my Premium has the Metal backbox does that mean its a vaulted one? I thought the vaulted one had the Gig Case Cab artwork. Maybe mine is just one of the later build ones that had the spike1 head that came in around that time.

As far as I know; initial run of machines (atleast the pro); wooden backbox, 2nd run; metal backbox and angled speaker panel with artwork and all LEDs rather than incandescents (to counteract DMD reflection on pf glass?)

I believe the 1st ver. of the premium was the road case version (with the terrible photoahop translight), then the 2nd version (the lovely one you have Col) was thr "monsters" version with the Dirty Donnie translight (+cab artwork thr same as the Pro) - not sure about wooden/metal backbox on the premiums (no preference here, although I'm not a big fan of the art on the speaker panel of v2s; looks better with just a black surround for my taste)

Not a table but hope it's ok to post . Have an original large dmd display from Baywatch , removed to put Pin2dmd in fully working . I know they're impossible to find but assume most people go colour now so no idea what I should ask and don't want to offend

Not a table but hope it's ok to post . Have an original large dmd display from Baywatch , removed to put Pin2dmd in fully working . I know they're impossible to find but assume most people go colour now so no idea what I should ask and don't want to offend
This should go in the parts for sale thread 🧵 😂😂😂🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻
I’m offended 🥳🥳🥳

Is there a how much thread there though?
No, but you can list it there and ask the question and also put best offer ?
That way you’re not committed to a price.
When selling normal DMD’s I’ve normally got between £80 and £100, so I would guess that’s worth £200, but that’s just my guess as the market for it is relatively limited.
Try on here and if no joy then eBay it

Worth a lot in the past but with colour now available its probably about the same as other plasma displays

Hi guys , out of the loop on pinball prices the last couple of years but thinking of selling a couple of my pins. What’s the average price for a Fishtales and the Getaway both in good condition. Thanks

Hi guys , out of the loop on pinball prices the last couple of years but thinking of selling a couple of my pins. What’s the average price for a Fishtales and the Getaway both in good condition. Thanks

Without pictures I can't say for certain. Also 'good' is in the eye of the beholder :D

Starting price for a fish tales is about 3k that with the usual cab fade, playfield in fair condition with only slight lifting on the fishes in the centre for example.

Getaway is simular again maybe the usual faded red issue on the cab lettering, with the usual lifting around the 'speed dial' area's.

Upwards again from 3k. If the playfield is knackered then I'd expect some bartering below the 3k mark.

Last edited:
Without pictures I can't say for certain. Also 'good' is in the eye of the beholder :D

Starting price for a fish tales is about 3k that with the usual cab fade, playfield in fair condition with only slight lifting on the fishes in the centre for example.

Getaway is simular again maybe the usual faded red issue on the cab lettering, with the usual lifting around the 'speed dial' area's.

Upwards again from 3k. If the playfield is knackered then I'd expect some batering below the 3k mark.
☝️☝️☝️☝️ Agreed

Back
Top Bottom