What's new

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Yeah i asked him about the credit dot but no reply yet! and don't forget about the DataEast Star Wars thats on there from about 5 different sellers in all different locations and prices lol

The advert uses the same pictures as this eBay listing:

Which was apparently sold previously last month:

I pretty sure it’s a scam. I asked if it’s available and got a reply 1 minute later saying it is.

So I immediately reply asking if I can come and check it out today………..and weirdly I get no answer 🤔😂

No you're doing it all wrong you have to offer them a nice big deposit first so they can hold for you to go and take a look at it!

James Bond pro on eBay starting at £5k, looks a legit seller.
May be a good barometer on prices.

James Bond pro on eBay starting at £5k, looks a legit seller.
May be a good barometer on prices.
I think he's had his money's worth with 2700 plays in under a year.

Last edited:
That deadpool thats been on a while appears to have sold, not sure how much but says best offer and he offered 6k when I sent 5k.

It's near Edinburgh though... Does Martin cover that area?
Its in the Scottish borders and Martin does cover there but he doesn’t go there very often. The roads around there aren’t the best - all windy A roads with plenty of tractors and slow traffic. Lovely scenery though.

I’m the highest bidder on this Bond thing for the past 24hrs but if someone on here desperately wants it, pm me! Otherwise we’re just driving up the price between us. I’ll bow out to help someone else if I’ve bought/sold with u b4. No point in us lot bidding each other up.

*EDIT* Doug Morrison from Glasgow is also bidding on the Bond so I have agreed with him that I will drop out of this one and that'll be one less person driving up the price for him. Hopefully Doug gets it and then I'll buy it from Doug when hes ready to move it on.

Last edited:
These were £8500 ish new weren't they?

Surely it's going to reach at least £6500
Modded Godzilla was on here at £6500 and struggled. Then it went ONO for a while before selling so we can assume a modded well regarded game sold for closer to 6k. Bond is not as well loved in pin terms, but the theme might make this sell for more than GZ.

Modded Godzilla was on here at £6500 and struggled. Then it went ONO for a while before selling so we can assume a modded well regarded game sold for closer to 6k. Bond is not as well loved in pin terms, but the theme might make this sell for more than GZ.
There’s tons of godzillas and very few bond , supply and demand

Location (Scotland), eBay and number of plays may put a few people off and drive the price down a bit. If the same Pin from a well known member was on here, and located in the middle of the country I'd expect it to go for more.

Is 2700 plays considered a lot? My mando's had nearly double that in a similar timeframe 😬

Is 2700 plays considered a lot? My mando's had nearly double that in a similar timeframe 😬
As the owner of an EM with a minimum of 85k plays (which may have rolled at some point in the past)…. no haha

Not in terms of a Pinball machine, but rightly or wrongly some people see a lower game count as more desirable.

Averaging 7+ games a day for a year is going some, I barely manage that in a month.

Not in terms of a Pinball machine, but rightly or wrongly some people see a lower game count as more desirable.

Averaging 7+ games a day for a year is going some, I barely manage that in a month.
Yeah when you put it like that, it seems like a lot, the seller of bond sounds like he isn't really a pro player, so could be a lot of short games/restarts.

Mine went in work for a bit, proved popular, not all me 😀

Back
Top Bottom