What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

FFS - The Space Station is in orbit ....

"The International Space Station (ISS) orbits Earth at a height of approximately 400 kilometres. It takes 90 minutes for the ISS to make one complete turn around the Earth."

No you are all wrong.! It is now owned by a Nigerian Barrister Mr Winston Wesley Kaddoggo. He is selling it on behalf of the Estate of an un-named Nigerian Oil Magnate who died intestate. He needs you bank details (Sort Code, Account No & PIN) so he can arrange the transfer of the "Deeds" to the pinball to you. His fee must be paid in Bitcoin. Trust me is it 100% legit!

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 10
In all honesty the marketplace is as bad as here but that said if they pay 10k for a clapped out MM anything is possible. 😝

On a side note my mate tried to sell a super minty TSPP owned over 20yr and barely played during the strong money period about a year ago on here and was almost hung, drawn and Quartered!
He had it up for 6k and the DMs he received made him decide to remove from sale asking me to list on FB Marketplace. If I remember rightly I used @Gonzo ‘s Flipperama page and he got the 6k almost immediately.

All this said GL to anyone using eBay it’s a mixed bag and fees sometimes outweigh the benefits not to mention some of the idiots you have to deal with.

Surf n Safari - non booting after moving. Possibly just needs 5v pot tweaked - not uncommon on those Gotts.
I recognise this one from on here I'm sure - powder coated orange trim

I'd be a bit wary on this... the seller first posted about it not working after moving more than 3 years ago, it's been "stored" in an unheated garage the whole time since... a year ago he wanted 1400 for it but it won't even power up and despite being within a stone's throw of James Reed he refuses to get it looked at let alone fixed. Obviously it's gone up nearly 50% since last year cos the market is so strong :rolleyes:

I'd be a bit wary on this... the seller first posted about it not working after moving more than 3 years ago, it's been "stored" in an unheated garage the whole time since... a year ago he wanted 1400 for it but it won't even power up and despite being within a stone's throw of James Reed he refuses to get it looked at let alone fixed. Obviously it's gone up nearly 50% since last year cos the market is so strong :rolleyes:
Interesting . Leave well alone then . I had one years ago when they were a few hundred quid . Very fun game , fugly as hell as most Gotts are of course 😂, but 2k was top dollar even at the peak .

Few EMs (expensive) projects on ebay:

Was it anyone on here who bought the Tecnoplay Space Team that was finally sold on ebay last night? If so and they PM me I might be able to help them as I have made schematics, etc. which are not yet available online.

Another one:
Out of curiosity, why do you consider these expensive? What do you think a price should be for each of them?

My working fireball sold £2200 ish so as the most iconic em that should set a marker . A nice wizard sold 1700 recently. A complete but poorly Buckaroo £700 ish. I think Capt Fantastic fully working and nice cosmetically could nudge 3k. But these are iconic titles.

Run of the mill working ems should be sub 1k , not working much less

I said expensive because of the Bowling Queen. They ask 1K and need new legs (provided are shorter that originals), probably new door, a complete repaint and put the machine to work again. And that Bank a Ball, at least is working, but need some work in the playfield and a complete repaint, and that is an ugly job to do, and if you pay someone to do it properly its not going to be cheap. I have bought few others Gottliebs EMs projects and usually you can get them for lesss than 700. Well, people are free to set the price they want. It was just an observation.

I was watching both of those Bank-A-Ball's and agree that the non-worker is strong money but the other one isn't too fair off IMHO, if you could get it for a grand I think you'd be good. Outside of the iconic games there are plenty of EM's that are worth north of £1k, take that Hit The Desk on eBay for example, but it's a limited market you're selling into.

I paid £1200 for my Jet Spin a few years ago and was pretty happy with that price and I won the auction for the Pyramid yesterday at £770 which I think is a bargain for such a relatively rare Gottlieb!

To me, Gottlieb EM's are mostly worth more than Bally and Williams ones, with the usual exceptions with wedgeheads commanding some of the highest prices.

If anyone has a Bally Star-Jet they want to sell me for under £1K then give me a shout :D

I was watching both of those Bank-A-Ball's and agree that the non-worker is strong money but the other one isn't too fair off IMHO, if you could get it for a grand I think you'd be good. Outside of the iconic games there are plenty of EM's that are worth north of £1k, take that Hit The Desk on eBay for example, but it's a limited market you're selling into.

I paid £1200 for my Jet Spin a few years ago and was pretty happy with that price and I won the auction for the Pyramid yesterday at £770 which I think is a bargain for such a relatively rare Gottlieb!

To me, Gottlieb EM's are mostly worth more than Bally and Williams ones, with the usual exceptions with wedgeheads commanding some of the highest prices.

If anyone has a Bally Star-Jet they want to sell me for under £1K then give me a shout :D
Jet Spin its my favourite game! I love those asymmetrical Gottliebs. And the artwork its just amazing.
You get a good deal with the pyramid.

The Bowling Queen originally started in 580, and then he erased it and posted it again asking 1K. I think he saw the other two Bank a Ball in 1k.

Back
Top Bottom