What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Riverboat gambler pinball finishing on ebay tonight, at £850 now, always wondered what they sell for.....

Found it's worth to someone @ £1,550

I was in it up to £1,200 but I don't have a lot of money so I will hold on and see what else comes up.

This has been on eBay for quite a while now and I'm curious if there is something obviously wrong with it, or if it's just a bit over priced? I'm looking for my first machine and I like the theme. If this belongs to someone on the forum and it's bad etiquette to ask this sort of thing I apologise in advance!

This has been on eBay for quite a while now and I'm curious if there is something obviously wrong with it, or if it's just a bit over priced? I'm looking for my first machine and I like the theme. If this belongs to someone on the forum and it's bad etiquette to ask this sort of thing I apologise in advance!

I’d say at least 1k over priced now, it would probably would sell at 2.5 eventually, fun game but ‘carnival’ music is a bit annoying.

Beware the Kiss scammer on Facebook marketplace…. Sent me photos of 3 different pinballs when I asked for specific photos ….

Attachments

• IMG_9673.png
    IMG_9673.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9672.png
    IMG_9672.png
    460.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9666.png
    IMG_9666.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9667.png
    IMG_9667.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9669.png
    IMG_9669.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9670.png
    IMG_9670.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9671.png
    IMG_9671.png
    447.8 KB · Views: 46
£1500 lady luck on ebay now being offered at £1k. this was the one that was up at £500 BIN originally. deal to be done if you want it. i guess seller will take £500+

I suspect the £1800 BSD on Facebook is a scam.

Offered to buy it and collect tomorrow as it's only down the road from me. I'm getting excuses as to why I can't collect until Monday, and only if I pay a deposit before I get there 🤔Asked him to have a discussion over FaceTime prior to me paying a deposit and now he's ignoring me.

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it.

I suspect the £1800 BSD on Facebook is a scam.

Offered to buy it and collect tomorrow as it's only down the road from me. I'm getting excuses as to why I can't collect until Monday, and only if I pay a deposit before I get there 🤔Asked him to have a discussion over FaceTime prior to me paying a deposit and now he's ignoring me.

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it.
Joined FB in 2023, I'd say scammer

Weird as he obviously has the pin. The first picture has a piece of paper with this weeks date on it

Can this sort of thing be done with AI, photoshop?
Don’t rip into me, I haven’t a clue what can and can’t be done on computers these days. I’ve taken to not trusting anything I see on first sight

Can this sort of thing be done with AI, photoshop?
Don’t rip into me, I haven’t a clue what can and can’t be done on computers these days. I’ve taken to not trusting anything I see on first sight
Yes quite easily

Back
Top Bottom