What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Bit steep. Last couple pros sold on here for £4k.

Listed as a Pro Luci or LED version, seller cant make their mind up, but it appears to be the Pro Vault edition. Different artwork in the centre of the playfield and has the moving Bell toy over the static from the original pro.

Is the seller on here..
If they are, I hope they reach out. Looks mint from the pics - highly unusual for a seller of nice pins to be on ebay and not also on here.

Pm'd you John. On paper, Iron Maiden isn't a theme for me but I played it at Arcade Club in Bury recently and out of everything there, this was my favourite. Best playing game there for me...and Godzilla was there too so it had tough opposition!

Last edited:
Pm'd you John. On paper, Iron Maiden isn't a theme for me but I played it at Arcade Club in Bury recently and out of everything there, this was my favourite. Best playing game there for me...and Godzilla was there too so it had tough opposition!
Did you get it?? As listing ended .
I just picked one up , never entertained it as the music offended me , but playing it .. it actually compliments it and isn’t as bad as i remember. Layout wise it’s amazing, i agree with you definitely has the edge over GZ .

Did you get it?? As listing ended .
I just picked one up , never entertained it as the music offended me , but playing it .. it actually compliments it and isn’t as bad as i remember. Layout wise it’s amazing, i agree with you definitely has the edge over GZ .
Yip. Made a decent offer to buy it now and the guy said yes. Then realised it was a guy I'd bought a pin from before! Now awaiting the mrs coming home so i can give her the good news. If anyone can loan me a full suit of armour in the next 30 mins that'd be grand 😁

Yip. Made a decent offer to buy it now and the guy said yes. Then realised it was a guy I'd bought a pin from before! Now awaiting the mrs coming home so i can give her the good news. If anyone can loan me a full suit of armour in the next 30 mins that'd be grand 😁
Awesome stuff
Enjoy mate
And good luck with the Mrs 😂😂😂

Just butter her up a bit and tell her you only got it because it reminded you of her.;)

1712820268510.png

Was it anyone on here who bought this Tecnoplay Space Team that was pulled off ebay last night? If so and they PM me I might be able to help them as I have made schematics, etc. which are not yet available online.

I enjoyed Maiden, but the BOM by Stern on the pro must have been tiny compared to GZ.

No subways, scoops, toys etc.

Space Station in Stevenage £12 , has faults

Same one in Plymouth for free ...

Hopefully between of them there are enough parts to make a whole one 😂😂😂

Last edited:
space station on facebook marketplace, looks like a scam,look at the sellers other items

Back
Top Bottom