What's new

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear the realisation of a price correction on middling titles will take a very long time to filter down to those who overpaid in the covid demand boom. A lot of games will remain unsold on ebay. That said project and A list titles seem to be immune

Last edited:
I bid £4500 but assumed the seller was shilling it up so didn't bid any higher😂

He turned down my offer of £5k when it was first listed.

So come on, who outbid me 🤣

I bid £4500 but assumed the seller was shilling it up so didn't bid any higher😂

He turned down my offer of £5k when it was first listed.

I reckon the final bid was probably genuine tbh. Ah well, the search for a new pin continues! Maybe this is good telling me to sell stranger things and buy TNA instead 😂

Sorry guys, feel terrible now but I put a bid in at the last second that I didn't think would win and ended up getting lucky. I didn't realise the listing had been discussed on this thread - I've had a saved search for a White Water for ages and was watching it since it was listed.

@jonathan - Will offer you first refusal if I move it on as I've now read back and can see you were first to say you were bidding on it. Strangely enough I only regret selling two machines, WH2O and TNA. Both great games.

@s000m - Will offer you second refusal if Jonathan passes!

Sorry guys, feel terrible now but I put a bid in at the last second that I didn't think would win and ended up getting lucky. I didn't realise the listing had been discussed on this thread - I've had a saved search for a White Water for ages and was watching it since it was listed.

@jonathan - Will offer you first refusal if I move it on as I've now read back and can see you were first to say you were bidding on it. Strangely enough I only regret selling two machines, WH2O and TNA. Both great games.

@s000m - Will offer you second refusal if Jonathan passes!
No worries I actually bid first but at any rate you outbid me. I should have entered what I was willing to pay but it went all quiet till 3 seconds to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom