What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Pinball Festival: Legal Smuggling.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Replay- LCD - ORDERED WITH COLORDMD
DanL - LCD - ORDERED WITH COLORDMD
MartinY - LCD - ORDERED WITH COLORDMD
Nick - LCD - ORDERED WITH COLORDMD
Tony - LED - ORDERED WITH COLORDMD
@stoptap LCD - No order details received
Greg - LCD - ORDERED WITH COLORDMD
Mike -LCD - No order details received.

For those that have placed orders is vital that you send me the order confirmation of the website to neil@domino.org -> no email -> no collection!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Neil - I’m after a small hex post for the Ghostbusters Premium right ramp fix. It’s available on pinball life - any chance I could get it shipped to your hotel? They want around $60 to ship it over here! I’d also be interested in a colordmd if anyone else drops off the list but no worries if not.

Good point I’ll post a list up. A list of what I’ve got tomorrow.

Yes if you can get the post shipped to my hotel. I’ll pm you the details.

Hi Neil. I’ve had an email from TITAN apologising as they forgot to hand you my order and they have posted it out to me gratis. Very good of them. So you can strike me from your list. Thanks mate

dood you are correct sorry; the titan stand was very busy; they said they only had two and I stupidly accepted that rather than checking so my fault also. I managed to get everything else.

Neil.

dood you are correct sorry; the titan stand was very busy; they said they only had two and I stupidly accepted that rather than checking so my fault also. I managed to get everything else.

Neil.

Not your fault mate and it’s all sorted, thanks anyway mate

Just as a tack on to this, if anyone missed any small items (e.g. the post mentioned above) I have a small amount of room in my luggage but it won't be for a couple months. I can't do Color DMDs or big orders but the odd small part should be fine. PM me if needed.

OK :

Martin-> all picked up.
Tony/Mike -> Pick up at Flipout - I'll drop off on Friday.

Those who's stuff I have I will be sending out via Royal Mail; sorry but its too hard for me to use any other services. It'll be £15 each (some will be less and I'll refund as appropriate).

Can you PayPal as a gift together with your address on the PayPal as a note.

Greg -> Awaiting shipping payment
Dan -> Awaiting shipping payment
Kevlar -> Awaiting shipping
stoptap -> awaiting shipping
replay -> awaiting shipping payment
Nick -> awaiting shipping payment
Aston: awaiting shipping payment
DaveB -> Awaiting shipping payment
monkeyballpaul ->awaiting shipping
Chris CW -> Awaiting shipping payment
BigPhil -> awaiting shipping payment

Thanks
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Neil. Will you be at SWL for the Easter tourny next weekend?

nope, not sure if anyone is going to be at flipout to hand this too.

ok Nick H has kindly agreed to swing by and pick stuff up for you guys.

So if any of you are going to be at SWL next weekend post here and I'll hand it to Nick.

Back
Top Bottom