What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas Pinball Festival: Legal Smuggling.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

guys,
working with comet and others to bring stuff back for you. With comet I'm trying to organise that you place order with them and pay them direct and they package it up and I just do the mule part.

if there are other orgs that you want stuff from that you want me to grab please post here and I'll look into it. If there are specific parts that you are after that you want me to keep my eye open for; please post here.

List of TPF vendors:

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/vendors/vendors2018/

Cheers,
Neil.

Any vendors sell suitcases? I reckon your going to need one to cart all the stuff around.
Great gesture neil :thumbs:

Generous offer guys:thumbs:

Titan are taking pre-orders with pickup at Texas Pinball Festival as free delivery option on their website.

I can't see similar on Cointaker at the moment.

OK Folks,

ColorDMD, (money off and strong pound makes this an interested prop).
Titan
and now Comet all have pick up at TPF.

If you want me to pick up please make sure you add this to notes on your order and post here with what you want me to collect and email me a copy of the order. neil@domino.org

Of course if you are ordering anything HUGE let me know first so I can plan case space.

If you don't post here I won't pick it up! :) having a single thread makes it easy rather than loads of messages on PM.

Neil.

Someone call Norris McWhirter as the record for fitting the most solenoids in ones pants is about to be broken!

I'd be interested in a ColorDMD if you've still got space in your suitcase. :)

I cant see an option for Collection at TPF on their website though?

@Neil McRae : Yes please - I'll order a ColorDMD and I'll take a look at some comet LEDs. I'll provide the details when I order. Thanks so much for that.

Also would like a Color DMD LCD if room in your case! :)

Can hopefully pick up in Surrey maybe.

Thanks!

I mailed randy about collection of colordmd.

Replay- LCD
DanL - type?
MartinY - type?
Nick - type?
I can carry one more!

once I hear back from randy ill let you know

ok randy is going to put a link up sometime soon. will email when ready.

Neil, I'd like to order some Comet and Titan for pickup if poss please. I can't see a shipping option on the Comet site for pickup at TPF?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom