What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

I can confirm that my set up probably isn’t far off the volume that can reach and when you play it loud it really does make it an experience. I bottled it at 8 as it felt like the skin on my face was being affected.
*Note* The wife has to not be at home

I’m so happy to own this game, it’s niche for sure and built like a turd but the game overrules all

Maybe I should connect some of my pins up to my 8kw continuous pioneer XPRS set up and have the local community moaning about their houses shaking again😂
Kill joys😏
Would be great on this pin, one day🤞

Got to 4th reactor with a very controlled game. Multiball’s queued at the right moments etc. Almost a perfect game. If only the right flipper sticking in the up position on a multiball which I couldn’t fix until it completed and I lost the ball, think that was on ball two. Fixed the sticky flipper button. Had to happen on my best game and a completely wasted last ball, I might have reached reactor 5!

Got to 4th reactor with a very controlled game. Multiball’s queued at the right moments etc. Almost a perfect game. If only the right flipper sticking in the up position on a multiball which I couldn’t fix until it completed and I lost the ball, think that was on ball two. Fixed the sticky flipper button. Had to happen on my best game and a completely wasted last ball, I might have reached reactor 5!

I've got a sticky right flipper button too. Anyone got a link for a replacement please?

I don’t have but have on previous games and just take out the button, break it down and wash it in soapy water and it’s perfect again. Sometimes use silicone spray too

Just to confirm as I was sure but not fully sure in the past that if you don’t or some force is preventing you hitting a destroy target after some time - maybe a min or so if will reassign itself to another target and there is a voice prompt denoting this

When it happens again i’ll likely remember what she says

What Flipper rubbers those super bands ? Any UK guys sell them or can someone recommend another brand from UK sellers ? Mines are shot now and I forgot to order some whilst away, now expect if I order from US it takes weeks and likely not worth a single order just for them.

What Flipper rubbers those super bands ? Any UK guys sell them or can someone recommend another brand from UK sellers ? Mines are shot now and I forgot to order some whilst away, now expect if I order from US it takes weeks and likely not worth a single order just for them.
stick with the originals - i’ve tried them all unless you want ball spin added to your game and grippy flippers

That i don’t know as haven’t got round to it yet but i would guess they get them from pinball life.
Maybe send Aj an email asking for a link and we could order a few for the group if they want ? i’d take a few sets. You can order up to around £130 ish including shipping tax free

That i don’t know as haven’t got round to it yet but i would guess they get them from pinball life.
Maybe send Aj an email asking for a link and we could order a few for the group if they want ? i’d take a few sets. You can order up to around £130 ish including shipping tax free
Cheers mate will have a look.

Original rubbers are silicone, something like perfect plays or titan - several uk shops stock them. Mine eventually wore at the tips and I replaced them with polyurethane (superbands) which don't wear out, however I don't like the feeling as much so will be going back to silicone.

yeah that’s how i rate them. Original best but wear out. Superband in between original and titan

maybe on other games it’s different but this is the TNA zone 🤓

Original rubbers are silicone, something like perfect plays or titan - several uk shops stock them. Mine eventually wore at the tips and I replaced them with polyurethane (superbands) which don't wear out, however I don't like the feeling as much so will be going back to silicone.
Cheers. Think I'll just order some from the UK shops the now. Hopefully can get them this week sometime. Tips are worn on both here also. The upper mini flipper one looks good, but I'll double check before an order goes in.

exactly the same with mine. With
my precisions i fitted the bands lower down to cover all the flipper - but who knows

I recommend the precisions guys

Does this answer your questions ? Titan with less than 70 games

Won’t be using these again on TNA - damage to my new flippers 😢

Fitted the original rubbers
that were on my GZ. That is running Titans atm and i can’t see any damaged at all. Prob less games but those games are longer

Attachments

• IMG_4700.jpeg
    IMG_4700.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4701.jpeg
    IMG_4701.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 17
Does this answer your questions ? Titan with less than 70 games

Won’t be using these again on TNA - damage to my new flippers 😢

Fitted the original rubbers
that were on my GZ. That is running Titans atm and i can’t see any damaged at all. Prob less games but those games are longer
That’s really strange :( My Titans have been fine as I use them on all my machines (except TNA, which has its original rubbers).

Checking right now, I’ve played 535 games of TNA.

4A83E361-B4E6-4865-930B-8A3BB22769FC.jpeg

Yeah, my GZ i fitted Titan at the same time and they still look new.
On TNA however they have not done well and I run precision flippers on both machines so it’s not that
And they are not sitting over a corner so don’t understand why there is a wear point ?
Interesting Vee as a few of use have seen wear at circa 5-600 games

Also finding the return stroke poor , lacking pull compared to the Stern. The springs seem almost pointless so i had an idea - i’ve bent over the EOS switch levers to assist with the return stroke. It’s more responsive. The issue is really when in a multiball situation where the flippers can become useless when fighting 3 balls - just need to get a few games in to really check

Attachments

• IMG_4704.jpeg
    IMG_4704.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4703.jpeg
    IMG_4703.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 9
IMG_20231030_234742.jpg

Latest Beta Code installed. Had a quick 2 games, wow.. loving the new speaker light shows, the slower and deeper bass on the brail drains also, the game, the designer that keeps giving, love it.

Those purple Titan rubbers differ in colour from the originals (right one) but will do for now.

1.jpeg

My right flipper button also started to stick, same with left one again. I had ordered new buttons (those were the same colour)

The flipper buttons are a really tight fit in the holes in the cabinet. This is closing up the button housing I think ever so slightly, causing the housing to make contact with the button shaft. Testing the original buttons when removed they feel ok.

I did however just fit the new buttons and sanded down the seams edges so they were not so much a tight fit.

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

No complaints about these Titans either as yet they feel great, but will let you know how long they last.
I managed to make it to 4th Reactor on the 2nd go with the new rubbers but failed to destroy it. So they work wonders, but most likely pure luck I got that far. Saying that the score is crap so thats about right at least.

4.jpeg

20mins of playing tonight and could not get past reactor 1 for love nor money

I have an issue with right flipper / loss of power , fails at times etc. Speaking with Spooky but i suspect a coil fail

Had to re adjust keypad targets and slingshots again 😕

Back
Top Bottom