What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAF limo on the cheap !

image.jpg Just arrived , the 4door packard I was looking for , very good quality , everything opens , front wheels turn off the steering wheel , even has a cloth roof ! , but as I thought , it is a lot bigger than the one I used on the ramp .
Might paint it up and make a remove able bracket for above the cloud and led its lights , what do you guys think ? I,ll try it anyway and put some photos up . As I say it will be remove able any way image.jpg

I bought a Packard Victoria but it didn't look right and that was because I never noticed it was a four door. :oops:

Just out of interest, where the hell are you going to put this once finished ?

Not negative at all , its just that you are doing all the great work and you said yourself that with the size of the car you didn't know where it would go.
You mentioned the cloud and a bracket but that doesn't make sense to me the top of the backboard is totally taken up by the cloud.
I just think the model car is to big for a mod but I will wait and see where you have planned for it.

Sorry if I offended you, there was no intent on my part.

View attachment 7517 View attachment 7518 Latest on the large packard "limo". , not long now and I'll have to try and install some lighting
Ok , big packard finished , including LEDs image.jpgimage.jpg ignore the mess , ! image.jpg This is the approx position I am thinking of putting the car , opinions ? Please ignore the temp bracket. ( door. Wedge). And also lights not wired in yet , just trying it in position for feedback. image.jpg
image.jpg Just a photo of the car with lights working

I like the blue glow from inside the car.

Problem I have is I have zero space above my Addams.
Any other options ?
P_20140604_102903.jpg

I like the blue glow from inside the car.

Problem I have is I have zero space above my Addams.
Any other options ?
View attachment 7764
It does look a bit tight on the roof , chimney on your roof? , lol
I have had a look and it will go in front of either decal on either side of the cloud and it could be sloped down the same and pointing in towards the centre , I ll se if I can make a quick mockup to show you what it looks like :)

I like it, the car looks great and the location is easily reversible and not distracting.

I keep forgetting to buy some double sided sticking pads to fit the train you sent me. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom