What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swavesey 2017, who's in?

Dan was very well behaved (as far as Travel lodge know anyway). I merely offered some constructive criticism to the manageress about the quality of their rooms and they took it all the wrong way. The room was however booked in Dan's name!

In fairness, Travelodge do have crap rooms. And you can quote me on that too, or my name isn't Dan B.

[QUOTE="Matt Vince, post: 214043, member: 43" I merely offered some constructive criticism to the manageress about the quality of their rooms and they took it all the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

wtf. you stormed out to reception stark bollock naked and shouted at them with curse words about how the shower water pressure was too low for you to rinse your undercarriage. then you watched babestation all night drinking wine from the all night garage while i begged you not to, and tried to drink my lemonade

Thanks to everyone involved in organising this and supplying pins. Really grateful to be able to play some super sweet machines. All for a good cause too!

Great to meet some more forum members like @cooldan and @thelab

I was wishing I could have stayed the night and played in the comp on Sunday, however all this talk about the hotel shenanigans makes me wonder! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom