What's new

Supreme pinball

In all seriousness,one of my sons has been trading Supreme gear for a few years and makes an eyewatering amount of money (for a 15 year old) - no chance of him washing the cars for a fiver! Apart from clothes, they've done everything from a mini-motorbike and a housebrick (yes...a housebrick). The pinballs will go on sale at a given moment (a 'drop') and a bit like concert tickets, will sell out in seconds. Maybe the cost of the pin will mean minutes.

Either way they will inevitably 'flip' for a lot more than they cost whether good, bad, or very indifferent. My son's going to have a go at one when they appear, but I promise not to offer it here!!

a brick with their name on it. and stupid people bought it... don't you love capitalism!!

Back glass might help sell it...

Girl.jpeg

Never heard of the brand,.....

Cute. Not for us in any way, comes from a brand that deliberately takes the **** out of itself and the people that buy from it - which is extremely skater.

People are remembering pinball exists, so it's a good thing overall.

In partnership with Stern :eek:

"Supreme fans should be thrilled about the addition of a new item to add to their collection of branded kayaks and axes, while longtime pinball enthusiasts are scratching their heads in their forums:"

Apparently their London store is at risk of being closed down by the council due to crowd control problems, overnight camping, queues round block etc just to get in.

static.highsnobiety.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_08_18113940_su76ccc711585f510b129afdb66b20ed9f.jpg

I have to admit I’m not sure who’s worse the guys that queue for 4 days in the cold or the mugs that buy it for 4 times the already inflated RRP !

Both as bad as each other in my opinion

Tbf I don’t mind the styling or some of the actual goods if they were high street but I guess that’s not the point

Oh, you mean 'distressed' rope, offered for sale in an ironic, tongue in cheek manner, of course. The cost presumably racks up from the difficulty of catching a unicorn to insert the rope into its anal cavity

Worst machine I’ve ever seen. Being a ‘cool’ youngish guy myself (23) I think Supreme as a brand is a pile of crap. I get the impression that they aim themselves at young lads who think walking around in a blank shirt with Supreme written on the front in size 14 font makes them trendy. And their parents £100 worse off!

@Homepin Mike, I love that Supmere hat! If you are going past that shop again would you buy it for me and I'll pay you back at the UK Pinball Party in a few months' time? Just if you happen to be passing?

Wonder if the Crutch brand was the idea of the same company who came up with this name I saw in Malaysia:

cow dung.jpg

Back
Top Bottom