Supreme pinball

Dust2000

Registered

Coming later this year

Don’t look too bad guess it depends if you like supreme or not

A re-theme of Spiderman home edition.

Guess it shows pinball is in a sweet spot right now:rolleyes:

Have I missed something... Supreme?

Oh right, Google is my friend. A hipster clothing co.

It’s like Stussy but for cool kids

Not really my bag but good for pinball in general

It’s like Stussy but for cool kids

Not really my bag but good for pinball in general

Well they do say there is no such thing as bad publicity but - Is it really? A terribly pants looking game gets laughed at by young folks? Not sure.

Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha I love every pin - stick two flippers and four legs on a turd and I’d like it!

In all seriousness,one of my sons has been trading Supreme gear for a few years and makes an eyewatering amount of money (for a 15 year old) - no chance of him washing the cars for a fiver! Apart from clothes, they've done everything from a mini-motorbike and a housebrick (yes...a housebrick). The pinballs will go on sale at a given moment (a 'drop') and a bit like concert tickets, will sell out in seconds. Maybe the cost of the pin will mean minutes.

Either way they will inevitably 'flip' for a lot more than they cost whether good, bad, or very indifferent. My son's going to have a go at one when they appear, but I promise not to offer it here!!

I'm anxiously awaiting a Stolen from Ivor pinball machine.

Seriously though, never heard of Supreme. Their clothing range looks utter garbage...and their association with Terry Richardson isn't going to do them any favours in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom