What's new

Super bright #89 9 led flashers

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Have an opportunity to grab a bulk number of these at a great price. The same bulb is currently on sell at the pinball center gmbh for 2.80 euro each. Could do 10 for £8.00 plus £2 p&p if enough of you are interested. Let me know if you are. Here's the techie stuff. #89 bayonet lamp. 3watts led power equivalent to 50 watts . (Really bright). 9 led cluster. Dims.. 34mm high (same height as standard #89 bulb) 18mm wide. Here's a pic.....will do if enough interest...if loads of interest may be even cheaper....cheers Keith.
IMG_1064.JPG

Money sent! Looking forward to getting these since I'm on an LED flasher spree at the moment. Just a ordered a load of 89 and 906 flexible head flashers from coin taker lol!

Hi all,
Just resurrected this thread as a few of you mentioned finding #906 lamp leds. Just about to trial a few...so gauging interest at this stage....no idea on price that will depend upon the level of interest but colour ones will be an option...when I have a rough idea of how many are needed I will put up a cost price for forum members.....
Cheers Keith.

Just tried these in my JP and they don't work! And ideas Kieth? :hmm:
Haven't tried them in a wms yet

Back
Top Bottom