What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super bright #89 9 led flashers

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Have an opportunity to grab a bulk number of these at a great price. The same bulb is currently on sell at the pinball center gmbh for 2.80 euro each. Could do 10 for £8.00 plus £2 p&p if enough of you are interested. Let me know if you are. Here's the techie stuff. #89 bayonet lamp. 3watts led power equivalent to 50 watts . (Really bright). 9 led cluster. Dims.. 34mm high (same height as standard #89 bulb) 18mm wide. Here's a pic.....will do if enough interest...if loads of interest may be even cheaper....cheers Keith.
IMG_1064.JPG

Money sent! Looking forward to getting these since I'm on an LED flasher spree at the moment. Just a ordered a load of 89 and 906 flexible head flashers from coin taker lol!

Hi all,
Just resurrected this thread as a few of you mentioned finding #906 lamp leds. Just about to trial a few...so gauging interest at this stage....no idea on price that will depend upon the level of interest but colour ones will be an option...when I have a rough idea of how many are needed I will put up a cost price for forum members.....
Cheers Keith.

Just tried these in my JP and they don't work! And ideas Kieth? :hmm:
Haven't tried them in a wms yet

Back
Top Bottom