What's new

Sold Stranger Things pro £7600

On this machine the board is flashed at the factory (or by someone clever!) to allow the HDMI output to work. You can not use a board out of say a TMNT pro with the ST LE code and expect the HDMI to work.

People are never selling because of space. If you sold because of space you are nuts!
Obviously you are not living in the real world Neil.

On this machine the board is flashed at the factory (or by someone clever!) to allow the HDMI output to work. You can not use a board out of say a TMNT pro with the ST LE code and expect the HDMI to work.

Obviously you are not living in the real world Neil.
It’s easy to say from one’s mansion :D

It’s

it’s one of the main reason I sell! Only got space for a couple really with all the other **** in the garage.
If you’d rented a lock up and stored 6 pins you had sold three years ago you’d have cleaned up.

I can’t help it if I have vision Phil 😂
If you had vision you wouldnt be taking them out the boxes!

Truth is if I could of stored all the 300+ games I have had - I doubt I would of made my millions out of it. Storing things cost money. Seen people store games in horrid warehouses and they have not come out working.

You better buy the NIB JB 60th Phil has left in the box. Stick it in a room for 10 years and you may make £5K.

I could make £5K in 12 months off £30K so much easier.

If you’d rented a lock up and stored 6 pins you had sold three years ago you’d have cleaned up.
But I use the money to buy new pins from selling the old pins! Plus they don’t fit in my saloon boot :(

I actually prefer the pro although the magnet is cool on the Pro & LE.

I just think the pro looks better because of all the white on the upgraded models for the projector.

I just think the pro looks better because of all the white on the upgraded models for the projector.

I totally agree. The blank white decals , particularly on the ramps are just ugly . The projections are great but they still leave lots of glaring white much of the time on the ramps .

Guess it’s how your brain works , and I know the decals are obvs necessary but the times I’ve played the LE it just distracted from the projections - I found myself irked by the white ! 😂

I totally agree. The blank white decals , particularly on the ramps are just ugly . The projections are great but they still leave lots of glaring white much of the time on the ramps .

Guess it’s how your brain works , and I know the decals are obvs necessary but the times I’ve played the LE it just distracted from the projections - I found myself irked by the white ! 😂
I prefer the Pro, as well. Anywhere with proper lighting, the Prem looks terrible because you can barely see the projector and - yeah - it’s just white.

I prefer the Pro, as well. Anywhere with proper lighting, the Prem looks terrible because you can barely see the projector and - yeah - it’s just white.

Yes indeed, the LE is at its finest in a darkened room . . . . . . like a lot of things to be fair 😬

I'd like to know how things like that TK lock on the left ramp ( prem/LE ) get past the design stage and out of the factory? there's no way stern didn't know that mech is flaky as hell. Do they not play test? Playing at Neils recently I actually saw it work once and was quite shocked :).

Also thinking about this a bit more...

I don't think I could just have games sat in storage doing nothing slowly rotting away. I much rather if I am not enjoying them someone else enjoy them not just sat in some room doing nothing. I think it would drive me crazy knowing I have all these games but can't play them. At least when you move them on you know someone else is enjoying them (and hopefully not just put in storage LOL)

I guess ideal solution would be like you find others and pool together and get some sort of shop/unit and merge collections together so you can all enjoy them when ever you want. We need some sort of north Bristol pinball unit! :D

(Thread bump hehe)

Also thinking about this a bit more...

I don't think I could just have games sat in storage doing nothing slowly rotting away. I much rather if I am not enjoying them someone else enjoy them not just sat in some room doing nothing. I think it would drive me crazy knowing I have all these games but can't play them. At least when you move them on you know someone else is enjoying them (and hopefully not just put in storage LOL)

I guess ideal solution would be like you find others and pool together and get some sort of shop/unit and merge collections together so you can all enjoy them when ever you want. We need some sort of north Bristol pinball unit! :D

(Thread bump hehe)
I have over 100 games in storage. Decent storage though not horrible damp lockups.

Plan is to try and pool with other collectors in the next 24 months and have some cool playable warehouse.

Ps projector rules.

thumbs-up-stranger-things.gif

Amazed this hasn’t sold yet. I can’t see Stern doing another run of these (yes I’m aware Gomez hinted they might some time ago) But I can’t see it especially with the final season being delayed. First delays were caused by covid / lockdown and now further delays with the writers strikes. These have really hurt the shows fan following.
Fabulous modern LCD Stern one of THE BEST.

Pending… just aiq to sell now!

Will be making a few of the removable mods available for sale separately as buyer doesn’t want them. So sth owners let me know if interested in apron art cover, plunger art cover, speaker panel art cover, knocker and maybe Doug’s speaker lights although I might transfer them to something else. Oh and the illuminated flipper buttons. Will make proper ads for them when I have time.

Will make site donation on pick up

I was too slow for Chris’ bond, maybe got my eye on something if aiq sells too…

Back
Top Bottom