What's new

Sold Stranger Things pro £7600

Jib

Site Supporter
Alias
Fran
£7600
- 1641 lifetime plays (will continue to increase)
- UV Kit
- Stern side armour
- Flipper Fidelity backbox speakers
- Flipper Fidelity 10" sub
- Doug's speaker lights
- Mirror blades
- Real knocker
- Metal apron
- 2 stern light boards to illuminate apron windows as on a premium
- Apron art cover
- Speaker panel art cover
- Dice shooter rod
- 4 purple flasher domes
- Red start button that glows purple
- Clear drop targets
- Illuminated flipper buttons (these are included and working (see photo) but I put the factory buttons back on as I didn't like how they felt)
- Cliffy protectors fitted to shooter lane and outhole to trough
- Cliffy protector for drop targets (I've taken this off as it changed how the ball travelled in that area but will include it)
- Coloured insert gels on Burn it Back, 2x Scoring, 2x Multiplier
- Col's plastic protectors
- Titan UV glow rubbers (I missed 1 right at the back so that one is still factory rubber)
- Backbox ID plate frame thingy

Things to be aware of (see photos)
- Centre shot sometimes double registers
- The demogorgon ramp has a couple of dents on the edge, it doesn't affect ball travel
- The decal under the left ramp is damaged. This is a common problem due to the metal ball guide that sits under it
- The back of the cab has a few scratches from transport
- The majority of inserts have some ghosting
- Mirror blades do have a couple of dings
- Drop target springs shortened to stop bricks on hard shots
- Small scuff to corner of backbox decal
- Glass has a couple of small scratches
- Lockdown bar has a few surface scratches

Possible projector capability
From my understanding Stranger Things CPU's were flashed differently between the Pros and the prem/LEs to stop pro owners adding a projector. For whatever reason this pro machine seems to have a prem/LE CPU. I make absolutely no guarantees this means anything and take no responsibility if you try this and it messes up! However, I believe this means you could possibly add a projector to this machine but please do your own research. I ran the premium code and added a monitor and I was able to get the images that the projector uses to show on the monitor (see photo) usually on a pro machine you will not get anything showing on a monitor even if you run prem code. If you have no interest in doing this it has absolutely no affect on the machine playing on pro code. I've played on pro code the entire time I've had it except to test the monitor and it has no negative effects.

If you'd like any more details or photos let me know. Martin's been here several times.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    287.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 14.jpeg
    14.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 309
  • 15.jpeg
    15.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 16.jpeg
    16.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 304
  • 17.jpeg
    17.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 291
  • 18.jpeg
    18.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 287
  • 19.jpeg
    19.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 20.jpeg
    20.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 21.jpeg
    21.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 289
  • 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 216
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

Attachments

• 22.jpeg
    22.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 104
  • 23.jpeg
    23.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 24.jpeg
    24.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 25.jpeg
    25.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 26.jpeg
    26.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 27.jpeg
    27.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 28.jpeg
    28.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 29.jpeg
    29.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 78
  • 30.jpeg
    30.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 77
  • 31.jpeg
    31.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 36.jpeg
    36.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 37.jpeg
    37.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 38.jpeg
    38.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 39.jpeg
    39.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2819.jpeg
    IMG_2819.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 82
If you have installed the current pro code then I’m sure stern have now fixed the board so you can’t do the projector mod.

Reactions: Jib
If you have installed the current pro code then I’m sure stern have now fixed the board so you can’t do the projector mod.

I believe that’s only if you have a pro flashed cpu, this appears to be a prem/le cpu. I can get the images to show on a monitor when normally on a pro you get nothing.

But as I said, I’m not guaranteeing it, just sharing information about the machine, new owner should do their own research if it’s something that interests them to attempt.

ah ok I think I understand now this actually thinks it’s an Pre/LE which can play both sets of code. Whereas a pro now once you install the latest code won’t ever boot the Pre/LE code.

It’s too late man, it’s gone, it’s gone. Luckily we put more sockets down that end, it’s like we knew the inevitable would happen 😆

If I sell then what do I put in the newly created gap!

Had a good think on this and put a few more plays on it today. Realised I’m being greedy wanting the same as the last one sold for. I’ve had my fun with it now it’s time for someone else to enjoy and free up some cash for something else for me.

I’ll be continuing to put games on it until it’s sold so play count will increase a bit.

Last edited:
This was my old one, wonderful game and a swine drilling that dice for the shooter rod !!
It did have pinball monk coloured ladder inserts which are very nice.
I loved the pro, I didn’t miss the projector or ball lock.
Awesome pin 😊

Surprised this is still available, I know one sold recently for a lot more than this, and others are being offered at a higher price as well,

Surprised this is still available, I know one sold recently for a lot more than this, and others are being offered at a higher price as well,
Thought I had priced it to sell and quite a bit below the last one but seems people have cold feet over night. I don't want to spend more than an additional 1k for a nib that I might not enjoy as much as STh. I've got the space to keep it now, so that's probably what will happen for a while. I still enjoy the game, it's just my least favourite right now out of my line up but I've got 2 incoming so once those get here that might change.

Thought I had priced it to sell and quite a bit below the last one but seems people have cold feet over night. I don't want to spend more than an additional 1k for a nib that I might not enjoy as much as STh. I've got the space to keep it now, so that's probably what will happen for a while. I still enjoy the game, it's just my least favourite right now out of my line up but I've got 2 incoming so once those get here that might change.
See if someone you trust fancy’s a swap for a while, they are always more interesting to play when they come back,

I think the one you referred to had a topper, still its a great pin.

Price point I feel is generous. I had this exact machine and it is absolutely gorgeous. From memory I paid more than this for it and sold it for exactly the same price what I bought it for, GLWTS

Price point I feel is generous. I had this exact machine and it is absolutely gorgeous. From memory I paid more than this for it and sold it for exactly the same price what I bought it for, GLWTS
Same, from memory I bought for £6800 and sold for £6800 I even added a few mods! But it has no where near as many mods as.

Make me sick to think I sold mine for not much more with a topper, shaker motor, side armor the lot ><

Prices just keep on climbing.

The market is slow/prices are falling. I did a part-exchange on a PinBot that had been on a carousel of forum owners, all selling/buying at the same price.

When I came to sell recently, I had to slash the price to get it to move. It was the same pin and in better condition than when I got it, as every owner had done a little bit to improve its condition.

I know people think it's the bottom of the market that is falling out, but the cost of living is affecting everyone.

The market is slow/prices are falling. I did a part-exchange on a PinBot that had been on a carousel of forum owners, all selling/buying at the same price.

When I came to sell recently, I had to slash the price to get it to move. It was the same pin and in better condition than when I got it, as every owner had done a little bit to improve its condition.

I know people think it's the bottom of the market that is falling out, but the cost of living is affecting everyone.
I dunno there are quite a few members here who wont of noticed the cost of living.... If your still buying and sell 7k toys AND affected by cost of living you probably need to re evaluate your priorities lol

I dunno there are quite a few members here who wont of noticed the cost of living.... If your still buying and sell 7k toys AND affected by cost of living you probably need to re evaluate your priorities lol
It doesn't work like that. It's not that people are selling pins to pay for Asda. It's that everyone has resource constraints. If you're a billionaire, you're not buying a third private jet because the multi-million-pound apartment complex has gone up in price. And, it only takes a few people doing that to make prices in a niche hobby start to fall.

There's also a market element. If prices start falling, no one wants to be stuck on the sales carousel. You don't want to run out of space, have to sell something, and end up taking a bath on the sale.

Sorry, Fran. I should move this to the 'bubble' thread. Sorry for aiding the derail and GLWS :)

Back
Top Bottom