What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Venom

I think it looks great. The colours on the Pro are outstanding.

Toys, bash toys and physical locks 👍
Reminds me of Spiderman, but with better artwork. Looks like a classic fan and, unless they balls up the code, it’s bound to be a solid (although likely not exceptional) title.

Reminds me of Spiderman, but with better artwork. Looks like a classic fan and, unless they balls up the code, it’s bound to be a solid (although likely not exceptional) title.

I'm still slightly confused about the character because it looks like Spiderman. Also the Peter Parker thing is confusing because I thought that was spiderman??

Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm sure if I'd read the comics I'd know.

I do like it actually and I wasn't expecting much. I'm delighted that they've included a toy, mech and physical lock onto a pro.

I'm still slightly confused about the character because it looks like Spiderman. Also the Peter Parker thing is confusing because I thought that was spiderman??

I do like it actually and I wasn't expecting much. I'm delighted that they've included a toy, mech and physical lock onto a pro.
There's different spidermen in different multiverses

I meant the layout. It looks like it’s venom-symbiote spiderverse, i.e. the venom symbiote infecting different multiverse variants of spiderman. I mean, that makes some kind of sense to me, but it helps to be a comic fan, I think.

I meant the layout. It looks like it’s venom-symbiote spiderverse, i.e. the venom symbiote infecting different multiverse variants of spiderman. I mean, that makes some kind of sense to me, but it helps to be a comic fan, I think.

😂😂😂

I don't think I've understood a single word Vee mate 😂

@JPJWSonic has mentioned a separate Spider universe so that will help explain.

I like the purple colour on the cabinet 😂

😂😂😂

I don't think I've understood a single word Vee mate 😂

@JPJWSonic has mentioned a separate Spider universe so that will help explain.

I like the purple colour on the cabinet 😂
Don’t worry mate, I’ll explain who all the different characters when I see you next 🤔😂

And I actually like the purple as well. 😂

Folks will love playing this game

20 Different Characters (18 voiced) ,
4 playable characters with 3 additional ( Venomised : Hulk, Cap and Wolverine ) playable characters - unlock one each time you defeat Knull
4 different sound sets, the 4 main playable characters each have their own game sounds and music,
Change character ( and hence sounds) during the game and even during a ball !
Experience points - Play enough and eventually you will defeat Knull - Everyone can finally beat the game …… It may just take some longer than others ( The game gets easier the more experience points you earn)

New mechs. Nice
Razorcrest target x3
Extended Mando up/down Scoop
Bigger Bart mech from TSPP

Game looks interesting but dont be fooled Stern are great at taking existing mechs and dressing them up as new.

Art is phenomenal as always from ZY, interested to see what Martinez does on Elwins next game though.

4 playable characters with 3 additional ( Venomised : Hulk, Cap and Wolverine ) playable characters - unlock one each time you defeat Knull
4 different sound sets, the 4 main playable characters each have their own game sounds and music,
Experience points - Play enough and eventually you will defeat Knull - Everyone can finally beat the game …… It may just take some longer than others ( The game gets easier the more experience points you earn)
Dwight finally had the time to execute his full vision for character and mode levelling up, should be stellar from a code perspective.

Do you know if you can change how easy hard the game is for instance if I get enough xp and kill knull can I make it harder

Do you know if you can change how easy hard the game is for instance if I get enough xp and kill knull can I make it harder
i would expect so there’s tons of difficulty settings in all modern games
Wow. Just reading through these rule sheets makes my brain hurt.
you can only make sense of rules by playing the game. buy one 🤣

Looking forward to playing it but not feeling any FOMO for this one.

Eddy does like his danglies doesn't he?
He was given a pallet load from left over Mando parts no longer required and asked to use them all up! Hence 3 Danglies on the multi armed abomination Spikey that pops out. Problem I see it how much hammer can that swinging taget take? Why didnt they just leave that out and put spinners on the orbits?

On a positive note the more watch the the videos the more I think the Pro is where it’s at! This is rare coming from me as I usually like the extra toys, ramps and mechs.
Code wise looks really good so far and very Turtle‘esk in many ways. This is what makes TMNT so good and I wish other coders need to implement this to there current / future releases.

Gameplay will tell as the shots look a bit tight for my limited skills but we will know soon enough Once its in the hands or mere mortals like some of us.

Back
Top Bottom