What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Tube vs LED Panel

up to you, dude. charge more you'll get less interest, charge less you'll lose money and end up resenting ever starting out. buying these commercially costs what, a one-er? tenth of a monkey? couple of tortoises?

i'd guess £25 but some may think that's way too low/high/etc

Id be up for a few for my Sterns. Just as long they are a fair price.

I will make myself a couple more and I see how much it costs. I will have to buy some poster board as work might notice if there are big gaps in the exhibition stand. :)
I seem to recall that the most expensive parts were the rod and wingnuts as they are American threads.

Let me get the pin boudoir finished Dan (I'm currently doing the ceiling) then I will look into it. I'm hoping to have most of the work done in the next fortnight.

What sort of money do you think folk will be willing to pay ?

You're the one that would be investing time and effort. Put a price ABOVE what you think you'd settle for, as it will invariably involve more time and frustration than you initially budget for, and see what people think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom