What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Star Wars

Hmm, could have sworn someone who knows everything said the reveal would be June 6th?????
The reveal is/was meant to be June 6th!
This was an accident:eek:
Not getting any more info until June 6th unless Stern try and change their date!

I predict a date change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't give a flying f#ck, looks cool, want one and it's frigging Star wars!!! Steve Ritchie? All the planets have aligned. Coooollliiooo.

Reactions: JMP
Come on, what are you? Wooky or ewok? It will be jar jar tastic!
Can't wait for some gameplay.

Ffs :( Need to see better pics and video of how it shoots but on first glance the artwork on the play field looks f*cking rubbish. How can yet another Star Wars pin have caveats :mad:

I think the quality of the images - which have been knicked from that ****e video make it art looks worse than it is - wait for the hires images!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ffs :( Need to see better pics and video of how it shoots but on first glance the artwork on the play field looks f*cking rubbish. How can yet another Star Wars pin have caveats :mad:

Because it's made by the same company that made the last **** ones? Will they never learn to give the licence to someone else

Looks ok I guess could of done a lot better :hmm:

But why why why have they done the 70s film ? , thay should of done the newer one "The Force Awakens " would of looked a hole lot newer ;)

In all fairness to Stern it must be really hard work trying to make Star Wars assets look interesting! It might be a really good player though..:rofl::wave:

The pro is so like Acdc but with a LCD screen above the tnt targets. Hoping the popularity of the theme might mean we see plenty of them in the wild....

I'm out.

Not that I was ever in.

As always these days - the code will make or break this, except for the Star Wars fans who'll buy it regardless.

And why didn't they use the latest Star Wars assets (R1 & TFA)??? Hopefully another company got those, and will do them justice.

Need to get clearer looking pics obviously but looks kind of uninspired/generic play field wise. Is it the colour scheme? Doesn't look Star Warsy enough to me. Still, I'll wait for more pics ect

Back
Top Bottom