What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Buy Stern Shooter Lane Protectors

Almost 14" so it will work as a small parcel but its very flexible so I could send in an envelope with card board either side or a box would be safer I think.

Mel

Forgot to say I have a spare Godzilla as the guy I bought it for didn't get back to me and I forgot to delete the order off the list so bought one to many

£ 30 like the rest plus UK postage

Mel

Do you need any more money for postage
I will do yes just need to decide how best to send so they don't get damaged in the post thats the main worry so I can post with padded envelope and cardboard either side I'll leave that to you guys to decide Small parcel will go to 45cm / 18" length , 35 cm/ 12" wide 16cm / 8" depth So all the shooter lanes will go this way bar the Ghostbusters which will have to go Medium due to length.

I can of course bring to Daventry

Mel

Happy to grab stuff at Daventry Mel no rush here, just appreciated you grabbing the stuff while it was available. Thanks again.

Happy for you to ship my EHOH one as per above, just let me know how much you need for post when ready. thanks.

How much are the ghostbusters one please?
To buy ?

Would need to get ano order together as I only bought what was ordered as every machine is different and not prepared to stock every machine in the hope they might get sold one day.

If there is any more interest I might do ano order but would need at least 20 sales to make it viable for time and effort that has to be put in plus to reduce costs of shipping.

Mel

Godzilla one spare , guy not getting back to me so I have one in my hands £ 30 plus postage

Mel

Looking to place a new order for these , need ten orders to make it viable on the shipping , drop me a DM if you want one.

Check PU-parts to see if your machine is available

Mel

bump for this I have 3 / 4 possible on the list but need at least 10 to make it viable.

Anyone else want to jump on board ?

Mel

Got a Foo Fighters Shoot lane protector for sale , £ 35.75 inc postage only 1 so if you need one grab it quick.

Mel

Back
Top Bottom