What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Buy Stern Shooter Lane Protectors

1stoppinball

Registered
Alias
Mel
Been asked by a customer to source him a EHOH shooter lane protector , apparently the supplier in Germany not that keen to ship to UK.

So was wondering if anyone else wants something so I can put a bigger order in that might then entice them to supply.

I know I had an order with Pinball EU last month and they wanted 39 Euro to ship to UK , luckily i'm off to France with work so managed to get it sent to one of the girls I work with , PB EU still wanted 17 Euro to do that ....

this is link I know its Godzilla they all look pretty much the same

let me know .

Mel

1Stoppinball

Last edited:
I'd be happy to join if you can get these assembly blades to me.

I imagine they would cost a small fortune to ship as they are full length of machine , I can ask but expect to pay a fortune !!!!!

Mel

I'm in for 2 (assuming spike 1 and 2 are the same)
Cheers

Put me down for a Elvira HoH shooter lane protector please.
Thanks D.

Ok , have sent an email to company today to get a guide price for postage to UK to see how much each will cost I count 9 protectors and I have also been asked about the Assembly Blades so getting a price for those as well , that could be prohibitive if they don't roll up or fold as they will be over a meter long..

Anymore shooter lane orders before I firm up numbers ?

I have also been asked about the Assembly Blades so getting a price for those as well , that could be prohibitive if they don't roll up or fold as they will be over a meter long.
They do fold/roll up but if there are any issues I'm happy to drop out of the order, whatever is best for the group buy.

Ok , I've asked them for a price with and without the blades as I also have someone else after the blades .

Mel

What did you want to know how much to ship ? Depends on quantities you want of course and how many of each , I'd guess they are similar weights to the std nuts / bolts etc so I can hazzard a guess as to the weight
Will drop you a pm shortly Mel, if you could get some of these along with a Godzilla shooter protector for me that would be great! Thank you.

Just asking, have you checked in advance with PU?
Could be collating all this in vain.
Bought loads of stuff including 2 x pins from them.
They we’re apologetic and would not send anything else going forward direct to UK.
Had to use:

Final stages of sorting it out they wouldn't ship to me would ship via a german shipping co , so my mate in germany is going to try and get shipped via him. Main issue is they charge vat in Europe then we also have to pay vat on import so get shafted both ways .
Last option I have is I'm going to France with work 25th May so might try to get shipped to hotel if my mate can't sort it.

Got ano guy wants some coils from Pinabll EU they want 39 euros to ship to UK so two coils with cost and import and a mark up for me 89 euro's for two coils I suggested he might buy 4-5 at least then they are 24 each

Hi Guys ,

Sorry for delay on this I had to go to France with work and was only there three days but it has thrown me out massively on my pinball work , as we also went pretty much into month end when I got back so life has been very manic.

Long story short I can only ship via My Germany which adds a bit to the cost .

Bottom line is I can get the shooter lanes protectors here for just over £ 30 then shipping in UK on top or I can bring to Daventry in August

Assembly blades are £ 36

Doing this as a generic post to save 5 or 6 emails as I know there were around 9 or 10 in on this.

Cash on order PP family and friends as this won't be a stock item for me as too many different variations and I'm guessing with not that many machines in the country once it has a protector I won't be selling another one to that machine.

Going to try an order next week as mth end gone and before ano one starts I have a bit of time to sort it out

Let me know and we can firm up a price and if you want UK delivery or pick up at Daventy

Anyone else who wants to jump on board let me know

Mel

Hi Mel

Put me down for 1 of each please mate

Thank you.

I’m still in Mel,
1x shooter lane protector for Elvira House of Horrors.
Thanks.
D.

Thanks Mel, I'm still in for the assembly blades, delivered please.

Again, if ordering these causes more problems than it solves I'm happy to drop out.

*Just clicked looking at your avatar that Peter Fenton is the character from Quadrophenia. I was confused why you went by Mel. Great film, one of my favourites.

Its a sudo name that sort of stuck , He was a Flash Git :)

OK final shout for any orders for PU Parts I have registered with My germany so when the cash comes in I will make the order and then its all done so if your quick you can add to order .

Mel

Could you please order a shooter lane protector for GZ and FF, please let me know how I pay you and how much.

Thanks Simon

I’m late to the party, but if I’ve made it in time could you put me down for a set of assembly blades. Thanks

Only just seen this, if its not to late could you please put me down for an elvira HOH shooter lane protector. Thanks!.

Hi Mel, if I haven't missed it, could I please get shooter lane protector for GZ and JP2.

Thanks, Craig

I’m late to the party, but if I’ve made it in time could you put me down for a set of assembly blades. Thanks
If I have made the list in time then might as well maximise this: can I also get shooter lane protectors for Bond, GZ and Foo fighters added to the assembly blades. Sorry for these last minute additions, and no worries if I'm too late. Let us know the Paypal email address and can get you paid up.

Right final call , all the money in now which I was expecting so will be ordering today or tomorrow , if you are quick you can piggy back onto the order if not then you are probably on your own good luck with that ........

Mel

So the good news the products have hit the Uk and are here at mine .

The bad news for some the only ones that will be easy to ship are the Godzilla and Foo fighter ones they are under 8" in length.

The remaining ones are much longer with the Ghostbuster being 20" so i'm not really sure how I will ship these unless i get some specific boxes which will add to the postage costs

Let me know what you think.

Mel

Back
Top Bottom