What's new

Stern announcement on Thursday

Cmor111

Registered
Don't know if it's been talked about here before, listening to The Pinball Podcast today and they think/know that Stern have an announcement to make on Star Wars Day about their next pin.

You never know - it might be a red herring and they have finally finished the GB code.... :suspect:

Star Wars - Steve Ritchie designed, strong rumour that it features a Getaway style Hyperdrive accelerator toy :D Can't wait for the reveal ....Stern could have a monster hit on their hands. God knows what the price will be but my pins have been put on red alert just in case I have a moment of madness
And Dwight is doing the code.

I suspect we won't see anything of the game in the announcement just coming this summer and a list of the models with the intention of getting pre orders and the deposit in

Wonder how quick the LE's will sell out, if GB LE sold out within 24 hours.
Not sure if true but rumour is there will be two LE models?

I remember just 6 years ago asking Phil for a price for Tron LE. IIRC it was roughly £5k.

Batman LE is now £10k

I shudder to think what they try to charge for Star Wars LE

PRO LE WARP LE HYPERSPACE LE LUDICROUS SPEED LE

How they price the "Pro" base point will be important as that is what will appeal to operators and home game roomers

Reactions: ski
Sounds like I'm probably one of the only people on here that hopes they reveal anything other than another Star Wars pinball!:tut: Still at least if it is I won't be tempted to buy it...:rofl:

you will be happy then Aaron!
Happy it's not Star Wars or that my wallets safe? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

On another note, do you have any idea when we might expect a Dialed In to land in the country to try out? I know a few have been doing the rounds in Germany etc.

I am still waiting for my D I sample.... that will be in Tilt once it lands.... but no idea really.

That's cool, I look forward to that. I've been meaning to go for ages but it will definitely be a great excuse to drive up to Birmingham to visit Tilt. Have you heard anything more about available game numbers? It's not that important but if there is a choice then would be cool to see it. :)

i'm not excited about star wars either as I think stern will fail to do it justice. stern would be nuts not to milk this with all the nut job star wars collectors that are out there, but if they botch it, those fans are a force to deal with! :D

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see
But, if I stayed here with you, girl
Things just couldn't be the same
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you can not change
Lord knows, I can't change

Bye, bye, baby it's been a sweet love