What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball Scooby Doo

Inadvertently posted this in the wrong thread which is rare for me so apologies for double post😜

Anyhoo!

Spent the WE getting pin’s shuffled, building tombstones and loans out to make a spot in my main lineup and pride of place.

Somebody now waiting patiently 😉

PhotoRoom_20231126_114045.jpeg

Lucky so and so's.......I still have 24hrs to wait😠 Trying to find ways to kill time until tomorrow but looking forward to seeing pics and will be living vicariously through you guys until then 👍😁

Nothing like getting a new pinball machine. The excitement, unboxing, setting up, the new smell. Quite a giddy thought.
Plus the frustration when a game won't start, lock not registering, bank of LEDs out etc 😅. I know what I'm getting into with a spooky, had a R&M 😂, a fantastic machine I miss but it took more fettling than any other machine I've owned. Fingers crossed for a smoother ride this time.

Plus the frustration when a game won't start, lock not registering, bank of LEDs out etc 😅. I know what I'm getting into with a spooky, had a R&M 😂, a fantastic machine I miss but it took more fettling than any other machine I've owned. Fingers crossed for a smoother ride this time.

I'm confident the UK ones are going to be solid. They've done a lot of work to the production QC, addressing issues raised on the pinside thread. There's been no drama on that thread for months.

The only thing that is still a potential concern is the shooter lane - same issue as pinfest. Not sure if anything has been done about this yet, but Ninja camp have a (not very cheap) 3D printed part you can buy that resolves it, and is preferably a preemptive thing. So everyone check your shooter lane to see if it needs to be sorted.

1701093828565.png

I'm confident the UK ones are going to be solid. They've done a lot of work to the production QC, addressing issues raised on the pinside thread. There's been no drama on that thread for months.

The only thing that is still a potential concern is the shooter lane - same issue as pinfest. Not sure if anything has been done about this yet, but Ninja camp have a (not very cheap) 3D printed part you can buy that resolves it, and is preferably a preemptive thing. So everyone check your shooter lane to see if it needs to be sorted.

View attachment 238751
Yeah I've seen the issues with the shooter lane and the 3d printed fix, hopefully someone here can knock them out for us rather than importing .

Some minor damage to the front cab decal below the coin door. You can't actually see it from the front, it's an indentation from ironically the mass of protective cardboard that was on it. Maybe it'll smooth back out over time. I'll ask them for a replacement though to placate any future buyers. That compression mark runs right across.

IMG_20231127_143302.jpg

Some minor damage to the front cab decal below the coin door. You can't actually see it from the front, it's an indentation from ironically the mass of protective cardboard that was on it. Maybe it'll smooth back out over time. I'll ask them for a replacement though to placate any future buyers. That compression mark runs right across.

View attachment 238753

Same on the one at Tilt........

Mine is very noisy, like feedback through the speakers. Also a trough issue immediately, investigating now. Good old spooky.

Are those biscuits in date? Werent the ones in Gonzos video out of date.

Edit: Just noticed the expiry date, eat them quick.

Looks like mine isn't here until next week, albeit from the posts above I'm expecting it to be damaged and noisy!

I think you need to be careful when removing the wrapping and don’t pull at it..I was careful with TNA but marked the top of the head when I moved it thru the door. It was a gentle nudge, but the wood is pretty fresh and soft. It’s good quality just needs a bit of time to dry out!

Ok in situ I’ll let it get up to room temp for a couple of hours as it seems the glass has fogged up a little I guess those trucks not heated 😂

I must admit it is a real thing of beauty and holds its own in my lineup aesthetically.

OK Gotta take little fella to footie soon so I’ll update code and check over thoroughly tonite.

IMG_1599.jpegIMG_1597.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom