What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Size Matters - new HD Pin2DMD 256x64 - Building again!

Thanks, sorry. I’d completely forgotten they were on your website, and - when I searched this morning to work out how I installed the FT panel - I didn’t spot the link. Sorry about that :oops:

No problemo - not the first, and won't be the last! ;-)

Files not quite right (as the guy who's done the colorisation hasn't come back), but we're up and running. Thanks @stumblor! 🥰

IMG_6136.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get the Pin2DMD colourisation file for Scared Stiff please?

Doesn’t look like that game has been colourised yet for Pin2DMD…

Full list here:

that's a shame, makes my new purchase a little pointless now!
i should have checked prior to ordering

@stumblor @strongs_uk Any chance of a MB panel ?

Absolutely.. and the master NetzZwerg has already done the colours for it (which look amazing)

We would supply it with a plain black acrylic with raised silver Williams logo, to match the original.

Thanks, have already ordered this morning :) But was wondering if there was any chance of MB specific panel.

We tend to just try and keep things as close to the original as possible - only converted the graphics if there were some there originally.

Thanks, have already ordered this morning :) But was wondering if there was any chance of MB specific panel.

Hi John,

These were completed today and are shipping out to customers. If you ordered a panel for your Monster Bash you would receive the panel at the top with the silver Bally Logo (as mentioned by Davey)
I’m sure you will agree that it looks very sleek 👌🏻

F789BA0C-955D-4F01-BFA2-69B59BE43229.jpeg

Good day to everyone. Lurked around this site thru the years checking things out… This product was the thing that pushed me over the edge to join. Looks absolutely fantastic!

Has anyone here installed on a Lord of the Rings? Would be real curious to see some pics or vids and overall thoughts on the install.

Have a ColorDMD but it looks so small and unhappy sitting beside the MM and AFM remakes :)

Eager to get to know you all a bit better. Seems like a great community!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom