What's new

Similar playfield layouts

Stern JP2 has a lot of DEJP in it.

I like both pins.

Yes it's definitely a nod to the DE version. But it's not what I'd really call a similar layout. You can definitely tell it's an Elwin.

I also like both. Prefer JP2 (get to play one nearly every week) and own a DE JP. Even quite like the frantic DE sounds.

I'm not so sure, no doubt it plays differently (and very well from what I have seen) but the targets on the left, lock for multiball, inner loop and location of the (admittedly very different) upper playfield all seem similar to me.

Give it a go if you can find somewhere to play one. It certainly feels very different.

I like the Shadow and play it whenever I see one but not once has FF reminded me of it.

Saying that will probably make me think that now 😀

Give it a go if you can find somewhere to play one. It certainly feels very different.

I like the Shadow and play it whenever I see one but not once has FF reminded me of it.

Saying that will probably make me think that now 😀

Unfortunately not many any places to play locally here, but will definitely seek one out on my next trip to the UK.
Was very tempted to order a FF when they were announced, sure does look fun, although perhaps a little hard for my skill level.

Unfortunately not many any places to play locally here, but will definitely seek one out on my next trip to the UK.
Was very tempted to order a FF when they were announced, sure does look fun, although perhaps a little hard for my skill level.

Oh Guernsey? We've visited a lot to the lovely island but you're right no places to play pinball.

I've played both the FF Premium at Pinball Republic, FF Pro at Special When Lit Salisbury. I wouldn't say it's brutal or anything.

Oh Guernsey? We've visited a lot to the lovely island but you're right no places to play pinball.

I've played both the FF Premium at Pinball Republic, FF Pro at Special When Lit Salisbury. I wouldn't say it's brutal or anything.

Thanks, its a nice place, in the summer at least, winters drag though, we normally holiday on the south coast so Special when Lit is on the radar for a visit.

If you fancy some pinball next time you visit drop me a PM :thumbs:

Thanks, its a nice place, in the summer at least, winters drag though, we normally holiday on the south coast so Special when Lit is on the radar for a visit.

If you fancy some pinball next time you visit drop me a PM :thumbs:

Last visit was earlier this month. Was so sunny and warm one day we spent an afternoon having lunch (and a couple of beers) at the terrace.

SWL is worth a visit. Pretty friendly group of people too.

Last visit was earlier this month. Was so sunny and warm one day we spent an afternoon having lunch (and a couple of beers) at the terrace.

SWL is worth a visit. Pretty friendly group of people too.
You got lucky with timings, the big heatwave missed us and july/aug was just drizzle 😉 warmed up from September tho.

Love the chicken satay at the Terrace, Da Nello's in town is worth checking out, if you like an old school Italian vibe.

Kiss and  Aerosmith are so similar that when Aerosmith was first released it had an option in the menu to change Kiss Multiball - blatant cut and paste of both playfield and code.

Back
Top Bottom