What's new

For Sale Sega Candy Cabs and a lot more.....

Parallax Digital

Site Supporter
All - will be spending part of today going over to the spare warehouse unit and tallying up the last of the arcade stuff that is in there - mainly Sega Astro/Blast stuff but there is quite a bit in there including chassis and tubes - new and used

Essentially I am getting shot of everything that I have - all project stuff and some will need quite a bit and some not as much - really needs to go to an enthusiast who has experience of this type of stuff - inc monitor work, or at least knows someone to assist with that side of things.

I am happy to provide tech assistance to anyone who takes the kit

Ideally selling as a job lot and would prefer the buyer to come round and see everything before purchasing

If it is of interest to anyone on here, I will post the pics and the composite list of kit (will be long) - would prefer a forum type sale as opposed to ebay but let's see if anyone is interested.

Think I have OK feedback from the multiple pin sales over the Xmas period ;)

Located in Cramlington, Northumberland

Regards

Jeff

Coo - Cramlington.. 5 mins away.
Bound to be nothing I want (At least I hope :D )

Will be organizing everything over this weekend but here are a couple of pics before everything was moved in - loads of control panel blanks and repro overlays too - blanks and overlays include E2/AWSD - buttons and JLFs

Jeff

20220326_105338.jpg20220326_105310.jpg

Hi Jeff, have you offered these on Arcade Otaku or UKVAC? Am sure you would find a worthy buyer on there if you have no luck on here.

Wow!! Thats some kit there!!

Completely randomly, if you come accross a wei ya 3129d (http://www.weiya.com.tw/products_detail.asp?le=english&fid=74&pid=590&tCatName=) or a Makvision M3129DB1-72 in there would deffo be interested (29" Tri-sync)... I have an Atomiswave Cab that hasnt been fired up for 4-5 years, and will see some use soon, and just conscious that because of the age i should be looking at something even as a spare to keep it running!

Cheers

How much did you want for them all? I might be interested in taking the lot or swap for some pins.

Went to a pub in Cramlington a few years ago - didn't realise it was a 'spoons til I went to the loo.

Back
Top Bottom