What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Sega Candy Cabs and a lot more.....

Parallax Digital

Site Supporter
All - will be spending part of today going over to the spare warehouse unit and tallying up the last of the arcade stuff that is in there - mainly Sega Astro/Blast stuff but there is quite a bit in there including chassis and tubes - new and used

Essentially I am getting shot of everything that I have - all project stuff and some will need quite a bit and some not as much - really needs to go to an enthusiast who has experience of this type of stuff - inc monitor work, or at least knows someone to assist with that side of things.

I am happy to provide tech assistance to anyone who takes the kit

Ideally selling as a job lot and would prefer the buyer to come round and see everything before purchasing

If it is of interest to anyone on here, I will post the pics and the composite list of kit (will be long) - would prefer a forum type sale as opposed to ebay but let's see if anyone is interested.

Think I have OK feedback from the multiple pin sales over the Xmas period ;)

Located in Cramlington, Northumberland

Regards

Jeff

Coo - Cramlington.. 5 mins away.
Bound to be nothing I want (At least I hope :D )

Will be organizing everything over this weekend but here are a couple of pics before everything was moved in - loads of control panel blanks and repro overlays too - blanks and overlays include E2/AWSD - buttons and JLFs

Jeff

20220326_105338.jpg20220326_105310.jpg

Hi Jeff, have you offered these on Arcade Otaku or UKVAC? Am sure you would find a worthy buyer on there if you have no luck on here.

Wow!! Thats some kit there!!

Completely randomly, if you come accross a wei ya 3129d (http://www.weiya.com.tw/products_detail.asp?le=english&fid=74&pid=590&tCatName=) or a Makvision M3129DB1-72 in there would deffo be interested (29" Tri-sync)... I have an Atomiswave Cab that hasnt been fired up for 4-5 years, and will see some use soon, and just conscious that because of the age i should be looking at something even as a spare to keep it running!

Cheers

How much did you want for them all? I might be interested in taking the lot or swap for some pins.

Went to a pub in Cramlington a few years ago - didn't realise it was a 'spoons til I went to the loo.

Back
Top Bottom