What's new

S 'n' S Help

Too right about the spares collection.

I've only had mine a few weeks and i've already started accumulating fuses and various other items. The list of stuff I want to buy is slowly expanding but i'm trying to hold off until after the missus's birthday. She won't be happy if I don't get her something nice and spend all my funds on Pinball instead. ;)

Haha, to anyone else you'd probably have a point Paul. But my previous two divorces are probably the main reason I don't have more Pinballs at the moment. I certainly can't afford a third.

I think for now i'll stick with the one i've got, get her addicted and plan my next move carefully. Talk of a gaming room at the new house has met to a generally positive response.

Of course with prices on the up like they are I fully expect to take quite some time populating the gaming room when I finally get it. ;)

Yeah it looks like wood lol. Well i got my m8 at work to make me 1 and he came up with the 1 showing in the picture. Is it ok to use metal until i get a replacement ?

part.JPG

I'll be ordering a new part tonight aswell as a few spares fuses etc thanks Dave. Tipple should be with you friday ;)

Haha, to anyone else you'd probably have a point Paul. But my previous two divorces are probably the main reason I don't have more Pinballs at the moment. I certainly can't afford a third.

I think for now i'll stick with the one i've got, get her addicted and plan my next move carefully. Talk of a gaming room at the new house has met to a generally positive response.

Of course with prices on the up like they are I fully expect to take quite some time populating the gaming room when I finally get it. ;)

I feel your pain... There myself...

There is a WH2O on eBay right now - but it's over £2k.

And worse it's from our friend in Hove that passed the dodgy TOM to JMP.

Every time you say anything about your WH20 I can see Duke Doc cursing as he did the repairs on it and did not ask the owner if you ever come to sell that he would be interested. The week after it was on the bay and the rest is history.
He was nearly crying when he told me that tale.

Yeah it looks like wood lol. Well i got my m8 at work to make me 1 and he came up with the 1 showing in the picture. Is it ok to use metal until i get a replacement ?

autodjstreaming.co.uk_images_part.JPG

If it works then I wouldn't bother ordering the correct part as a metal part should last a lot longer.

Back
Top Bottom