What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run-Dmd Clocks

I've been looking on with a certain amount of envy. I'd definitely buy one if you do another run

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Paul clock arrived today, no thanks to Parcelforce who managed to deliver it on their second attempt.

I'm on holiday just now so can't check it out till the weekend.

blog.run-dmd.com › uploads › 2015/09

The link above are instructions on programming your clock if you need it, or wish to find out more about it.

These things are the dogs nuts!
Great work Paul!

Nearly @Cmor111 ...
Typical!! there's been a new update - first since december last year... All clocks are set up with B123, Which was the latest until last week...

The newest added animations are:
B130: The Champion Pub, Congo (revisited), Hurricane, Popeye Saves The Earth and some more.
B129: Big Bang Bar, Red and Ted's Road Show
B128: Made from a smaller SD card, so you should receive no errors if using a 2GB card.
B126: More animations from: No Good Gofers and Dirty Harry
B125: More animations from: Monster Bash, Scared Stiff samt Bram Stokers Dracula.
B124: Monster Bash, plus loads of other animations from already added games like TZ, ToM, IJ, STTNG, MM, TAF.

Link here : http://www.run-dmd.se/SD/RunDMD_B130.zip

Upgrade instructions :

1. Reflash your SD-card using HDD Raw Copy.

2. Put your SD-card into the Run-DMD.

3. Does it work? Great, no need to do the rest of the steps! forum.arcadeotaku.com_images_smilies_icon_pubjoe_awe.gif

4. If it does not work after the SD-card upgrade, hold down button 3 on the Run-DMD while you plug it in to the wall socket. Release the button when the LED stays lit.

5. The Run-DMD will now cycle through a test image with different settings for the different HUB08 DMD:s. When you see the correct test image, press button 4 to save the settings.

6. Done!

HDD Raw Copy: http://j7.se/HDDRawCopy1.10Portable.exe

Thanks Paul, loving my new clock and pleased that Sarah does too. She has suggested that it goes in the kitchen, not what I had in mind but better than the bollocking I was expecting!

Problem is i end up clock watching and not watching telly
I did exactly the same, until I moved it in with the games, even the wife was watching the clock instead of the telly.

She even said that she needed one in work to help the time go by.

Great work @Paul.

Ps don't make any more we don't want everyone having one of these great clocks. :rofl:

From the first post.....

Reserve list (or possibilities for a second run!!):

1. The Wool
2. AndyPUK
3. Bluenose79
4. Julian Hepworth
5. Kevlar
6. Wiredworm
7. Mooseman
8. Tidy Technician
9. Banzaipinabll
10. Jonwolf
11. RGV
12. Will
13. Carl Lawrence
14. Mfresh

Looking at around September to start the second set. Probably the last run....

Back
Top Bottom